This is literally a 10/10

If thom yorke sang these songs everyone would think it was irrefutably Sup Forumscore.

>if (insert Sup Forumscore artist here) made this album you would like it
Yeah because then there would be a chance for it to be good. Now take your high school shooter core and go off with you

I think this album isn't even that hated on here.

Not if he made the album, just if his name was behind it.
Listening to the album objectively it's very well constructed musically as well as thematically.

>MCR is good
Loving this meme right here

I doubt it, but that band does have an album that deserves to be Sup Forumscore.

Listened through this yesterday for the first time since I was like 14, for the nostalgia.

It really is a solid album.

Glad someone else rates this.

I have to hide my love.

OP Here
I agree that that album is really good but TBP really stands out against it's peers for the time it was released as opposed to bullets.

Dude, Bullets came out in 2002. It pre-dated emo by such a long way, but pretty much set the tone for the entire genre to follow.

Massively underrated album because most Sup Forumsfags were 12 when TBP released.

>2002
>pre dated emo
Okay I'm actually triggered now.

okay, it predated all the emo people actually listened to.

I get you
It's a good album but not a 10/10 IMO on account of songs like "best day ever" and "cubicles"
Just feel kind of rushed to me. But Demo Lovers is the best song in their entire catalog.

This is essential "oh shit, it's actually not THAT bad"-core on Sup Forums. Still is pretty shit though

>I have to hide my love
Fucking why? It's an anonymous site. Post your real opinions and fuck what other people think, that's how anonymity is supposed to work.

even when I was a kid and I liked emo aesthetics I just couldn't bring myself to enjoy this

Not on Sup Forums, I shill MCR fucking hard on here.

But most people just see pic related whenever you mention them.

that's because everyone on Sup Forums doesn't actually fucking care about music.

Bullets stood out way more for its time, what other bands were doing concept albums in '02? in TBP, every mainstream band fell under the alternative/emo category, panic and FOB, not to mention green day's award winning american idiot. 2006 was just a less so stand out time for MCR, and they changed from being a visionary punk band to an emo band, not because they changed in any way shape or form, but because their fan base and bands around them changed.

How is bullets even slightly a concept album?

Also TBP is way less emo than bullets btw. Just because they wore black military vests doesn't make their music emo, it was a power pop/rock concept album.

>Demo loves
>Not Cubicles

bruh

I just can't dig with that song, the hook is kind of bad IMO. Headfirst for Halos is also god tier.