why is judas priest so fucking addictive lads? after all these years

>no progressive dm

>death metal
>best anything
wooow

>Turbo Lover
I'm not even mad, Priest can do no wrong

hey l'm from Ieddit.

They posted some screen caps of some TermoiI Redux aIbum or something that came out not too Iong ago and they beIieve it's the band spamming you guys.

ls it true? ls the band posting aII over here promoting their stuff?

this is one of my most favorite NSBM songs:

youtube.com/watch?v=xR6g6_OLhFI

reposting because it's that good

they're wasting their time if so

Sup Forums metal general is like 3 people

are you quite done spamming this dumb meme

Nah, /metal/ flips it's shit every time there's a popular and critically acclaimed album. Same thing happened with Mgla last year.

Glenn Tipton is my guitar hero. I even bought a fedora hat because I saw him wearing it on Sad Wings of Destiny era. Though it didn't look as cool as it did on him.

Wasn't that just FIFH? No Anons seemed to like it as much as he did.

No, it was pretty popular (and deservingly so). He just spammed it every day.

Exercises in Futility is literally FIFH-core.
Nobody else gives a shit and if they did, they were meme'd

man mgla is one band i could never understand the hype for. i'm not even talking about the recent shit with exercises in futility, but friends raving about them years ago and talking about how amazing they are.

what is even so special about mgla? i can't fucking figure it out

Please convince me that melodeath isn't shit.

TRITSIO is ok, Arghoslent and IB are well produced but lacking in actual content. Everything else I've heard is trash.

I know it's popular right now to meme vektor but I just realized the vocalist fucking sounds like frieza from dragon ball and I don't know if that makes it awesome or hilarious.

15 year olds on YouTube who mostly listen to symphonic metal and melodeath care

>implying you didn't get that straight from that youtube comment

>youtube comment
Nah I've been rewatching DBZ lately before I start watching Super and it just clicked to me in the middle of the Frieza arc.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuUDTzD7vLw
youtube.com/watch?v=TkkP2qpDuLw
youtube.com/watch?v=4SwcIMHWStg
youtube.com/watch?v=de81YCyyggo

You hear you lose

What are your favorite Mgla lyrics, /metal/?

I wish it was classic fire and brimstone
But clearly there is a very special plan
Paved with havoc and shattered virtues
As if there were any other paths

there's a new dragonball?

WALK THIS PATH
NOW AND FOREVER

priest was literally all i listened to for 2 years, i literally listened to every album up to painkiller about a million times, i dont think there is a better 80s heavy metal band than judas priest

It started up a year ago, I haven't watched it yet though.

The animation, voices and jokes are horribIe. BIue hair S S J crap and weak fight sequences.

>They destroyed it because a new comp. that bought the rights was desperate to revive the franchise in hopes of D V D and game saIes

I am sad that Agalloch is now dead. Snow metal is dead.

>i dont think there is a better 80s heavy metal band than judas priest
I'm not so sure about the 80's, but in the 70's priest was unbeatable.

Good riddance.

No! Don't say that! :'(

youtube.com/watch?v=1TokCV4W_CU

youtube.com/watch?v=_QEvf3OFL0E

youtube.com/watch?v=tDKcqplZM-4&index=3&list=PLiYtBF_zE9ygh1Tb-uyOeufZfdFzN0Jkh

What will /metal/'s reaction be to his death?

passing on the torch. so moving :')

Indifference desu

Why not? They contributed nothing to metal other than further popularizing shitty gutless badly written pseudometal.

Ambivalence.
We've lived long enough with him and his death will be a collective sigh knowing he's finally found peace instead of being exploited by that bitch Sharon.
Daily reminder: Sharon Rachel Levy makes money off of parading around a literal retard

I'm checking out Suidakra, this is right up my alley

I won't care.
Iommi and Geezer, on the other hand, will release a flood of bitch tears.

I'll be sad but you kinda have to be expecting it now. Same with Lemmy. I'll probably blast Sabbath all day.

>somebody accidentally made a /metal/ general on Sup Forums a few minutes before this thread was made

wew lad

>pseudometal
>muh buzzwords

gonna need a link to that cyprian album laddington

cyprianmusic.bandcamp.com/releases

free download

oh shit awesome, thanks

>strawpoll.me/10214548
None of those
Slam has no good albums, but brutal death has its moments
Melodic death metal has a few good albums
Despite this slam is less annoying than melodeath as a whole because when melodeath gets bad, it gets fucking bad, whereas slam is just a more even level of bad where Devourment and Enmity are slightly better than the rest of the overproduced wigger dance music. Brutal death albums like Effigy of the Forgotten, Blasphemy Made Flash, and Omnipotence stand as death metal's finest but the dumbed down Dying Fetus-core and bordeline deathcore bands definitely bring the genre down
Deathgrind has the best quality control by far
Despite this the absolute best tech death albums beat the absolute best deathgrind albums, like Horrified and Symphonies of Sickness, but tech death is a dangerous genre to play with. Play with it right and you end up with Nespithe and Unquestionable Presence, play it wrong and you get Incurso and The Lucid Collective. Granted deathgrind has its fresh share of garbage (Cattle Decapitation and Aborted) but even with garbage bands like that deathgrind has nowhere near tech death's collection of shit, and Cattle Decuckitation is quite techy anyway. A tough choice indeed but I care more for the highs than lows, I'll go tech death but it's not an easy choice to make.

Hue.

>implying he'll die
If $50,000 of cocaine couldn't kill him, time can't

ofc, but you cant argue early 80s priest was also immaculate

>wake up
>deathcore still exists
This is one nightmare you can't wake up from

youtube.com/watch?v=qLYoJgbybes

>wake up
>I LIKE A BAD BITCH
>SHE FUCKS ME ALL NIGHT
>THEN SHE COUNTS MY MONEY WHILE I'M ON MY PLAYSTATION

Deathcore is a fucking abomination
The fact that a genre as wretched as that is still allowed to exist is proof that God doesn't love us, we've been abandoned.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CueGCiQA3o

rip Midnight

congrats on being a faggot. faggot.

>tell people I like metal
>they might think I like that shit
The horror

CHUGGAGA

CHUGCHUGCHUGGAGA

CHUG CHUGGAGA

CHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUG CHUGGAGGA

*emo screams*

How are deathcore kids able to look at themselves in the mirror? Covered head to toe in tattoos with half of them being ironic, their gauges larger than their ears, their backwards hat on 15 years out of style. How on earth can you live knowing that you make aggressive brocore to pop mollies to while flailing your arms around. Deathcore is a cancer, there is nothing redeemable about the genre. Really, go name one, ONE deathcore band that is even decent. You fucking can't, it's mind boggling. You can spend hours scavenging through thousands of core bands and you will still find nothing that can be considered good.

youtube.com/watch?v=6wYQ16WwaPw

can you no longer download off of darkworld?

They get to fuck petite scene girls with self esteem issues. But is it worth the price?

youtube.com/watch?v=ry77WWPUmPs
youtube.com/watch?v=bqpQ2Vkr7dk
youtube.com/watch?v=xZYlmBOcqdM

Only slavs.
I guess they should have some sort of exclusivity in their shitty lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=jS2KRH71Q-U

this song still fucking kills me

They limited it to Eastern Europeans only by only making possible to download with an account which required a slav phone number for registration.

I'd still like to know the reason behind that decision.

title track is best swing on any metal album

Nice to see Tengger Cavalry mentioned outside the context of DUDE CHINA LMAO

>fresh share of garbage (Cattle Decapitation

he's right Cattle Decapitation is garbage

>this entire song

this is the shit my friends listen to and try to link it to me because I'm into that whole metal thing

also holy shit whoever wrote the wikipedia article for that album really hates them lol

To be fair Cattle Decapitation are deathcore

>About That Life, from Southern-fried party-metalcore outfit Attila, sounds a little like Hinder, G.B.H., and Disturbed gave birth to a stillborn child and then had Fred Durst reanimate it.
My favorite part

what

>Hey, user!
>We appreciate all our customers' sense of fashion and individuality, but we're going to have to ask you to leave...
>That T-shirt you're wearing that shows an anime girl's guts spilling out is scaring some of the kids trying to eat their spaghetti!
>No offense! Also, here's some orange tic tacs for your breath, so, uh, have a nice day!
>Oh and nice purse! It's cute! Are you European or something?

>tfw no one reads this and goes to Iook up who this is

It's not like I wear shirts of those touhou crap bands so I'm good.

>GBH
Grand Belial's Hat?

This is why I listen to power metal

Charged GBH, you mong

speak english

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

Hell yeah, Priest is my favourite metal band!

Am I the only one that feels Point of Entry is a heavily underrated album? It doesn't get mentioned nearly as often as the other albums from the era. It's got some amazing songs and overall is very consistent.

Vaginal Jesus' cover of Hot Rocking kicks ass, while on the subject.

PS: Also, I think there's nothing funnier than making my other friends who like Priest uncomfortable about how really very gay are the lyrics, which otherwise tend a bit to go unnoticed.

>Ecstasy controls me
>What you give just serves me right
____

You look so weak and fragile
You seem to drift and sway

BUT YOU SWEPT ME UP INTO YOUR ARMS
AND CARRIED ME AWAY
I'M LIVING BAD DREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS

Because of the riffs, the voice, the everything.

I seriously fail to see where the hype comes from for their new albums too. Probably a good marketing strategy or something.
I remember some years ago when they started releasing their first demos though, they played some tight shit. Nothing special though, and it was mainly the drummer's fault that dragged everything back with his boring-ass way of playing, but there was some promise. Shame they only got blander with time.

For some reason I recall also Lik's name being thrown around quite a while back in those days, specially the then new-ish Besvärtade Strofer album. Nothing amazing either, but certainly more interesting than Mgwa.

Agree. At least on the heavy metal genre, they're unbeaten. Lester Maddox does get on pair with them though.

>tfw Sabaton was on Eurovision earlier
It's nice to have a band I can be all hipster about

Can I be one to say... BABYMETAL IS FUCKING AWESOME!!

>sabaton
>hipster
You realize they're popular as fuck, yes?

Yeah what I mean is they are now, I saw them back when nobody knew who the fuck they were. Literally the only band I can be hipster about

This post brought to you by: S W A N S

>tfw you can never Iook at the guy the same again

pale sister is up there

Oh, I thought you implied Sabaton was preforming earlier in the 2016 Eurovision.
I don't pay attention to that shit, but I remember when Lordi represented Finland

Man Coroner is fucking great

Killing and Peace Sells just had that swing feel throughout the whole thing though, classic 'deth is hard to beat

They were featured in a highlight video, showed the first 5 seconds of Ghost Division. I still loved seeing them anyway (there was Opeth too)

kektor?

Hey guys, I need some new albums to listen to, recommend me one of your favorites, try to have the genres heavy, thrash, and black metal. thanks

Strapping Young Lad - City goes in all fields

Who /gojira/ here?

Under the Sign of Hell.

Onset of Putrefaction - Necrophagist

My wife's son and I love these guys. I don't understand why people here hate on them so much.