Why do normies worship this so hard?

why do normies worship this so hard?

Because it's their fourth best album

It's a solid LP

because normies learn about good music through bad musicians. they learned about Kraftwerk's Radio-Activity from Kid A, they learned about Aphex Twin from In Rainbows, etc.

no, it's their 8th best

its like a "best of" album
[spoiler]it's in my top 5 all time[/spoiler]

Maybe if you're including B-Sides and EPs and even then it's top 6

>learned about Aphex Twin from In Rainbows
lol what

you mean Kid A/Amnesiac you splerge

Because it's their most compositionally mature work to date? Because it mixes both their pre and post-Kid A sound expertly? Because all of the songs are really fucking good?

Normies worship OK Computer. Tryhards worship Kid A. Hipster faggots worship Amnesiac. Plebs worship The Bends. Let's get this straight: In Rainbows is Radiohead's true patrician magnum opus.

kys

no, AMSP is

Amnesiac is objectively their best album and only In Rainbows comes close

Such a shit opinion

This. Perfect mix of ambient ballads and complex rock songs.

kek

Nothing, it's just the Radiohead album that appeals most to hipster faggots

this

this

In Rainbows is indeed their finest moment.

I've still never been able to make it through this album. Amnesiac is probably their best.

Do you always stop at All I Need? Just skip that track

why do jews like you question it, it's a great album

I always used to do this but now it's my favorite track.

It's honestly better than OK Computer, and I'm not even trying to be contrarian. I just don't get why people like to jerk off to 90s alt rock.

denial

It's their easiest album to get into outside of their first 3.

True, it's the most accessible of their inaccessible albums. Whatever we might say about Radiohead being for normies, most people would not be able to get into Amnesiac onwards.

I don't know how someone could skip All I Need. That track is fucking great, and the ending is simply wonderful.

If any track skipping happens, it should be Faust Arp. That is objectively the worst song on the album. I feel that replacing Faust Arp with Go Slowly or Last Flowers would have made In Rainbows a 10/10 album.