There are shittons better vaporwave musicians than Blank Banshee. Why does he get all the accolades?

There are shittons better vaporwave musicians than Blank Banshee. Why does he get all the accolades?

Macplus I can understand because she popularized/pioneered it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzxGPit_8UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FrQTZNpoMDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iconic artwork

same reason people still listen to Joy Division

>she

because he put trap beats on it, and dumb teenagers can't like anything that doesn't have trap beats. And conversely, they will like anything that has trap beats

Same with Saint Pepsi

Because both Ammonia Clouds and Teen Pregnancy were used in viral videos

Also it's a good album. Very imaginative.

Macintosh Plus is Ramona Xavier (Vektroid)

A lezzo, I might add, so you'd never have a chance even if you weren't a virgin neckbeard

Blank Banshee 0 is a good album, it's okay to enjoy it

you can't be a lesbian when you're a guy

Your state implies that it's possible for one vaporwave musician to be more talented than another, which is a non sequitur since all vaporwave musicians are untalented.

Good thing she's a woman then.

Original vaporwave was lazy but some of them are actually putting effort in. Seeyoutube.com/watch?v=WzxGPit_8UQ

lt's just trap beat appeaI and samefagging threads over and over here. FIoraI Shop wiII aIways be a thousand times what his shit wiII ever be, no matter how much he spams his stuff here.

He was too Iazy and didn't do enough to match Vectroid and his music at the time and can't make up for it since the vapor era has aIready past.

He wiII never be an icon now, and even whiIe Vectroid and D D S keep going making impressive stuff, bIank got Ieft behind.

*some of them now

BB 1 is better

>vapor era has already passed

Au Contraire, dear friend, it's actually evolved from people slowing down 80's songs

youtube.com/watch?v=FrQTZNpoMDQ

>a house song.
>evolution of vaporwave.

Vaporwave was always a meme.

becus it saeys ten preagnanci im just a kid andf its is relatititiitive too mee

Well meme'd

Can you really call someone who just slows down and barely edits other music a musician?

we live in the new world everyone is a musician and everyone is famous, and also an artist, mostly graphic designer

l m a o

look like a nigga with progeria grew his hair out

also apparently everyone's a woman now, especially the men

lol, true.

I am just hopping on the meme music train myself. What are the must listen to future funk artists? I enjoy more upbeat if possible.

Closer to trance than house desu

this is just sad

>StiII posting a temp tat pic to be funny

you've never listened to blank banshee, have you?

>still

what post-punk is better than Unknown pleasures

sounds nothing like trance. it's a house track