Samsung don't copy Apple anymore!

>Samsung don't copy Apple anymore!
>They innovate more than Apple!
>Everything they do even if they copy is better!
>Look we have Face Emojis too now!

These look fucking awful, at least Apple have the common sense use cartoonish emojis.

This is trying to look realistic but failing. It just looks creepy

Other urls found in this thread:

emojipedia.org/grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not mentioning all the good shit they showed off
>HURR LOOK AT THIS GARBAGE THEY SHOVED NORMIES AMIRITE REDDIT/R/TECHNOLOGY
Just fuck off already

What good shit? They literally just showed off the Galaxy S8 with muh new button placement.

>he didn't see the camera
Cmon man that looked fucking neat

You mean the slow motion thing that Sony has had for over a year and will be fun to use once, never to be used again?

Samsung is trash, I'd rather use a chinkphone.

No, he means the variable aperture.

I've used mine plenty of times. If you get out of your house and do interesting things, you'd find plenty of stuff to slowmo. I also use mine to check for monitor and light flicker.

>Applel
>common sense

Android always copies Apple. I'm sure we'll see Android phones with OLED, dual cameras, water resistance, glass back and a notch very soon.
Fucking unoriginal assholes.

I prefer Samsung, Google (old, blob) and MSN. The new Google and others are all crap. ;_;

You get 0.2 seconds to slowmo on the S9. You mean you gonna perfectly line that shit up? Cmon man, that shits a joke.

emojipedia.org/grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes/ ?

> implying

I miss when Sup Forums was guro...

Did you seriously just make a thread about smiley faces? No ones used these since the early 2000s fuck off

>muh yellow fever
cringed

applel and gooksung are literal shit-tier.

>microsoft emoji is unironically the best

>g discussing emojis
How the mighty have fallen

They made 3D versions of their Samsung system emoji's now too which still look terrible. Samsung is still the same it just offers a cool new camera trick. The camera samples do look amazing so far.

is this the gay anonymous thread?