What does Sup Forums think of Fiona Apple?

What does Sup Forums think of Fiona Apple?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0QjhPYC-LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idler Wheel is perfect and her voice is important

they love her

overrated, stuck up, mentally ill whore

I would "f**k" her

Only the first line of your post is relevant.

She's a pretentious no-talent.

I love her.
When the pawn, extraordinary machine (Jon BrionĀ“s mix) and The Iddler are true solid and awesome albums.

I've only listened to The Idler Wheel but that was pretty great.

>having opinions

only the second line of your post is relevant

she's good, but should get over that sing songy theatrical shit

and i would fuck her

YOU MADE ME A
SHAAAAAAADOOOWBOOOOXXEEERRRR BAAAAAAABYYY
I WANNA BE READY FOR WHAT YOOOU DOOOOOO

She's pretty fantastic.

Needs to get back in the studio though.

Love her. I have not listened to an album released in the last 5 years more than Idler Wheel.

Although she's looked unhealthy for the last few years.

I've listened to When The Pawn... about a hundred times. And i've listened to Tidal and Extraordinary Machine about 50 times. The Idler Wheel was alright but I'm really wanting some new tunes from her this year. Probably won't happen tho.

She's looking a lot better nowadays.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0QjhPYC-LE

Pretty normal for being almost 40.

Wow, she looks WAY better than she did a couple of years ago. Glad to see.

I like her, but both her and her music have aged poorly.

I would fuck and friend the shit out of her.

idk if this is true

I just want a new album

She hasn't made an album that's less than great though so at least there's that.

all of her albums are great but extraordinary machine was one i listened to a ton when i was in high school so it's got a special place in my mind

My favorite album of hers :^)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser than the Driver of the Screw and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More than Ropes Will Ever Do > When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might so When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right >>> Extraordinary Machine > Tidal

When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might so When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right > Tidal = The Idler Wheel Is Wiser than the Driver of the Screw and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More than Ropes Will Ever Do >>>>>>>>>>> Extraordinary Machine

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser than the Driver of the Screw and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More than Ropes Will Ever Do > Extra Ordinary Machine > When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might so When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right >>>> Tidal