I'm looking for some music that expresses disdain for the masculinization of men

I'm looking for some music that expresses disdain for the masculinization of men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NOzIVWefgo
youtube.com/watch?v=sxjQD1EL8iE
youtube.com/watch?v=TVZCz9yOFkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Men are supposed to be masculine, faggot.

Men are supposed to be whatever the fuck they want to be you dip

Brandon is one of the least masculine names I know of, right behind Aiden and Brett

I don't know, probably arca or some shit, fag

you will never be a really cute girl

the knife
midwest emo
any female fronted band

stop reading marxist stuff, user
men are strongest, wiser and SHOULD be masculine and protect women and our society

Sarcasm? It baffles me that some people think like this.

right on my non binary friend, biology is just a spook

>Brandon !ZckuWKOLtU

This is now a manly music thread
youtube.com/watch?v=4NOzIVWefgo

see also riot grrl and folk punk

youtube.com/watch?v=sxjQD1EL8iE

>men are strongest, wiser and SHOULD be masculine and protect women and our society

it's 2016 btw

Biology doesn't mandate things like wisdom or the need to 'protect' women. The only thing you're right about is that we're naturally stronger than women, but I bet a woman that actually works out could beat my scrawny ass any day. It's just not that relevant in today's society,and it's becoming less so.

Why are tripfags always so insufferable?

>it's 2016 btw
exactly, between all the rapist illegals pouring across the border and ferguson-tier rioters, we need to protect our women more than ever

You're the reason our country is going to shit.

>Men are supposed to be masculine, faggot.

This coming from a fatfuck like you. How does it feel to be a failure of a man?

me on the left

what about 2016 would change the fact that nature made us like that?

who's country lol

It's even funnier and more accurate in context

appeal to nature while your apex caveman hunter gatherer body is settled into a fucking computer chair. if we've lost the purpose our bodies were evolved for then the next step is to create new purpose, not complain about how we've lost our way.

hot

no it's natural selection weeding out the weak women
protecting them keeps the rotten elements alive, which is not right

>nature made us like that
[citation needed]

wrong, women have evolved to protect our children and feed them
a stronk womyn won't care for her chillins and they'll grow up to become criminals, therefore we need to keep our women soft, cute, and helpless

Just because you're happy being a fucking eunuch and a worthless waste of testicles, don't expect your pussified rationalization for it to be some sort of rule. Biology - across all species - proves you wrong.

Choke on that while you're choking on cock, you less-than-a-man.

Not him but everything a human does is natural because we came from nature.

So it is natural for a man to be either masculine or feminine.

#rude

The one you're in, you cumgargling shitdick.

>he bows to biology

ultimate cuck
basically a monkey

#rude

Nice logic m8

Whatever makes you feel better, you little nothing.

same to you bro

guys, stop fighting. come and rest your face on my nice soft bum.

lol imagine being mad on the inter-net

Wow there's a lot of assumptions there. I particularly like the implication that being gay somehow makes one less of a man. Haven't we defied biology for years now, anyway? Modern medicine? Ah well, at least I'm not angry enough to spew insults at strangers over the internet.

This is how faggots argue between massive gulps of nigger semen. Like little ineffectual, dickless, old women, with canned and stupid responses that consist of memes the learned in /rk9/ and /lgbtifuckkids/.

I weep for the future.

lol #rude

Sorry, m8. I'm only into bara.

It does make you less than a man. And you're proof of it, you little shit. Now fuck off before I show up with some Muslims and toss your pansy ass off a roof.

lol

I'm not even gay m8, try harder. You know it's possible for gay men to be more traditionally masculine, and straight men more traditionally feminine?

>caring what other men think

One should strive for self improvement, both physical and and mental, and also disregard what society says.

ALLAHU AKBAR

I heard some faggots looking to be crushed under stones were in here talking shit. Tell you what, mate...make sure you twist your hips and signal your poofter faggotry so we know who to snatch off the street and beat to a fockin pulp.

Please please do. Nothing more my mates and I enjoy doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVZCz9yOFkQ

don't you know that complaining about other people's lack of self improvement is a viable substitute for your own self improvement? as long as you convince yourself that everyone else is cucks, shills, and sheeple, then you don't have to change anything about yourself. isn't the internet great.

More feminine=closet cocksucker

Like your dad.

This is an English language board
Please contain all future posts that are not in English to the International board, Sup Forums

No mater what you do, you will never be white.

i wanna be degraded by her so bad

Lol, keep making assumptions about my life.