A good gpu that is under 150 €?

a good gpu that is under 150 €?

Nothing right now :)

jeez then what about 200€?

Still nothing. Buy used.

speak english, we don't use fake monopoly money in these parts

184 $

1050ti/gtx 970 I suppose. Used AMD cards have ALL been used to mine crypto so either buy the 1050ti if you need new hardware with a warranty or the GTX 970/980 if you want to make the most of your money.

i had a gtx660 for sale and max bid i could get was 30 euro. they're a good card, no innate faults. i don't get why everyone needs the latest card.

GTX660 is literally slower than integrated GPUs these days.

GT 1050 2GB

2200G mang.

>fake money
>USD
>the currency with no actual backup

rx560 2GB

Just wait

MSRP might be under 150, but you'll never get one at that price today because cryptoqueers don't give a damn about price.

You can try to snatch up a 1050ti when they get freshly stocked for ~160 €

You can get an Asus one right now on Amazon DE for 141 yurobux.

>Americans use the peso sign

Will gpus ever go back to pre-crypto prices

Next nvidia cards are supposed to be announced in March or April, so we should have some stock selling at msrp for at least a little while. Who knows what msrp will be tho

gtx 770 for 120 EUR

risen 2200g

Honestly workstation cards probably are better performance/price right now for anything above $250 or so

Honestly, given how utterly fucking ridiculous these last few years have been, I'm thinking about making my next computer completely overkill, once my current one starts to show it's age and prices aren't so inflated.

I'm talking 64gb of RAM, a Threadripper, and whatever the top of the line graphics card is.
Something that will still be regarded as a beast in 5 years time, that way I can just sit and laugh as miners drive the prices up again.