Would Sup Forums buy this phone I'm making? It would cost about $550-$999 simfree

Would Sup Forums buy this phone I'm making? It would cost about $550-$999 simfree.

buy 100 take out ssd resell for easy $500 profit kek nothing personal bud.

What about this Sup Forums?
>inb4 priv already exists

it also has 2 programmable buttons

>make from sapphire
>middle price range

yeah not unless you're getting poor quality

This is bizarre and embarrassing to look at.

>80 mp
why tho? the best camera is on the u11+ and its only 12 mp

That's a T H I C C phone

you have autism

Heart rate monitor needs a light.

I'll only buy it in the premise that it's 1 cm thicc

>nothing personal
One job

the pic says 5cm

>80mp on a fucking phone sensor
>3.6/f when you go over the top with anything else

sounds shit

Too thicc
Evo instead of pro lmao

D A M N I didn't notive
sign me up then

500 mm is 50 cm burger (almost 20 inches)

>not carrying a 5 meter tall phone
you disgust me

Needs hardware kill switches for camera, cell and wifi antennas, and mic, like the librem 5.

>would you pay more then $100 for a phone
Fuck off

But how

No. If you're spending over $200 on a phone, you're officially retarded. I've never seen anyone do anything more exciting with their new models than I can with my $100 Galaxy Prime J2. If you want to play games, play on a (computer or console), because phone games are shit. If you want to take photos, I guarantee you that any camera in the world is better than whatever you're packing on a phone, and phones take fine enough pictures as it is.

>making a phone
Let me see that hot patent and any form of competition to ANY company out there.

>metal
When will consumers realise plastic is the super construciton material

Iron (steel) is more superior, but it is expensive.
Aluminium is shit. Plastic - ideal middle

Or is magnesium superior?

What's its physical dimension?
Also, two usb port please

Would buy only if the keyboard os T9. Also 5" is a bit too wode for my hand, would only buy if it is 5" 21:9

>500 mm
Wanna know how I know you're a dumb ameriturd?

Do poorfags actually believe this?

I'm able to afford the newest thousand dollar iphone, but why would I want to? It doesn't have any new features i want or need.

>just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

>want isn't need.

Also i can guarantee that you call anyone with a new phone a soyboy or some other shit meme, while at the same time you're rattling on about 'Poorfags'

Based on the pic in your post, no. What I want is a 3G/4G LTE version of this with a Type-C port, a lightweight GNU/Linux-based OS, and front-facing speakers. I don't need any Android apps. As long as I've got what I need to text, make voice calls, and play music/movies while traveling, I'm good.

>500mm thick
>About 6 metres tall
>Weighs 1lb
I don't think you could keep that in your pocket or on the ground

>Galaxy Prime J2
Your camera is shit, your battery is shit, your display is shit, your performance is shit, and
>only 8gb of internal storage
I know you're not used to owning a quality product but jesus even chinks have better phones than you

My camera takes 1080p photos, 720p video, i have a 32gb MicroSD, and the internet works fine, i can shitpost on Mimi fine, and it looks nice, all while costing me only 100 dollars.

Meanwhile what does the iphone X get for 1000 dollars? 1080p photos and video? 64gb of storage for the 2 instagram and facebook apps that the people who buy it use? And a bigass phone that barely fits in a normal pocket. Oh and Apple's shitty ios.

>he uses an iphone x as his example of a good high end phone
Stay mad poorfag
Also I'm sure you can take 1080p photos and 720p videos, but I'm also sure you they both look like aids

Then what's a good high end phone? What's your pricepoint? 800 or more for a new samsung S-Infinity We Keep Rereleasing Same Phones (TM)?

>he thinks resolution has anything to do with quality

S8/Note 8, U11+, V30, OnePlus 5T, Pixel 2 is good if all you care about is your camera and performance

But i don't care about those. I use my phone to call, text, and shitpost to discord and Sup Forums.

I'm sorry my photos aren't up to your glorious standards, photographer extraordinaire. Guess i better use a real camera as i said earlier :)

>I don't care
Nice argument

Better than yours of "it only counts if i say it does"

>"it only counts if i say it does"
Huh? What the fuck are you going on about? Are you actually retarded?

Go drink some bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you dumb fucking shit smear.

If my phone example doesn't count as a high end phone, then you're just saying "it only counts if it's one of THESE cherrypicked options"

If you put a switch button to turn on/off the mic and the wireless card then I would buy it.

>If my phone example doesn't count as a high end phone
What the fuck are you talking about? I feel like I'm talking so someone who can barely write a sentence

Am i not replying to the same retard that said an iphone x isn't a good high end phone? I must not be.

>why is he saying a shit high end phone is shit
Like ???????

I am saying high end phones are shit. I'm saying they're unnecessary. I feel like i'm in an episode of First on Third or whatever.

You're saying that high end phones are shit and the only example you're using is a shit high end phone.

My ORIGINAL STATEMENT was nobody should spend more than 200 max on a phone. Beyond that, they all have the same features.

Do you even English, fuckstick?

Take off that dumb wrap-screen
put charge port and headphone jack on the same side
put power and volume on the same side
and you have +1 buyer

Cut the meme resolution to double battery life please. I hate this idiotic trend with phones and to a lesser extent laptops

Performance alone should be enough for you to spend more than 200 dollars on a phone. Unless you're planning on buying a new phone every few months. You're getting the same features but they're much better. A much better camera, a much better display, and much MUCH better performance.

I'd be happy with a Moto G with 100% free firmware for the CPU.
The baseband can be proprietary if it's isolated from the main CPU and RAM.

Please point out which part of the post wasn't English.

>500mm width
Solid, thick, tight.

>no microsd slot
>no removable battery
>no fm radio
>no ham radio
>no trackpoint
>no thinklight
>no physical keyboard
>not 4x3
>no ir blaster
>falls for the ssd meme
> no stylus

Sup Forums will NEVER fall for this

My phone performs perfectly, no freezes or lockups. I've had it for well over a year, dropped it, had water on it, etc.

Take care of your shit and it'll work fine. I don't need new features like a bigger camera or more screenspace because i don't need to justify a 500 dollar purchase, and i won't use it any more than i do now.

>My phone performs perfectly, no freezes or lockups. I've had it for well over a year
Why would you lie on the internet?

>I am saying high end phones are shit. I'm saying they're unnecessary.
I was referring to your grammar

Excuse me for posting in imperfect english, didn't realize it was a requirement here on Sup Forums.

Can you post absolute proof that my phone freezes or locks up? No? Then fuck off.

Can you prove that your phone doesn't? No? Then fuck off.

Regardless, I get it: You don't understand why people would pay more than X for a phone.

Yes, i can, to anyone that would watch me use a phone for an hour. Are you willing to perform that test to prove me wrong? The burden of proof is on you to refute my claim. Get fucked.

Getting back on the topic, what would be your threshold for a phone?

>battery life: 24 minutes

Dude I dont need an hour, literally just a few minutes of you using different apps

>500mm
that's not thicc, that's obese

I shitpost on Mimi and Discord, and browse the internet. Good luck seeing a hangup there.

Alright then prove it

Prove what?

You really are a retard. That your phone can do all that without lagging after owning it for a year

Again, the only way to prove it would be to have someone sit here and watch me use it, and unless you can do that, you're SOL.

Took me 2 hours

There's a thing called a camera, if you can't back up anything you're saying I'm just gonna call bullshit and stop wasting my time replying to you

Forgot to add: 16, 32, 64, 128 GB flash memory

So what you're saying is that you want me to attempt to provemyself wrong, using a video recorder (not a camera), so you can have 0.2 seconds of satisfaction on a Venezuelan goat shearing forum? The ABSOLUTE STATE of your life right now.

Yes

No

i'm going to actually make a phone concept in blender and try to get upvotes brb

Lel get a load of this faggot
>muh $1000 phone is a statement of wealth
>so much processing power for phone games and shit
>its got a great camera for muh instafag selfies
You are a fucking retard. There is no hope for you. Enjoy getting ripped off.

Alright your phone lags like shit, I'm not surprised
Dude...we get it...you're poor. Doesn't mean everyone else only has 100 bucks to spend on a new phone

Still no proof to back up that claim. I challenge you to find a phone that can be used to shitpost better than mine, and be worth it at over 100 dollars.

Still no proof to back your claim either faggot

Final update to my masterpiece

The burden of proof was on you from the start.

You faggots i spent 3 hours on my design and you dont even give me any (you)s. You just keep arguing over autism

If you don't mind catching your phone on

So how do you plan to go from Ms paint to selling

If it performs "perfectly fine" then why do you give so many shits about what other people do with their own money?

>headphone jack
literally bloat at this point

>1920 X 1200
Why tho? Just make it 16:9
>Preinstalled W/Lineage OS
Does it come with free Pajeet rom support?
>120 HZ/ HDR
The HDR is gonna be useless considering nothing but iOS devices have actual proper support for it yet.
>aluminum body
good
>sapphire screen
why tho?
>5000 MAH
if this means this thing is going to be as tick as a pancake, no thanks, keep it at 3500-4000
>Storage
>16GB
>2018
Are you jewish?

>500mm
>50cm
>0,5m

Burgers still can't into metric, color me surprised.