Hey user what music do you like?

>Hey user what music do you like?

alternative

>that implied BLACKED
>white guy is not only furthest from any of the girls but they deliberately make sure his hand is visible holding the camera for the rest of them

Insidious

anime soundtracks

The finest power metal.

some shit you aint ever heard

All types but rap and country

My pandora

uhh...Coldplay?

i like kylie minogue and britney spears

Tame Impala

All the whites are getting blacked. The white guys with the black girl

[facebook screenshot]

beepity boopity boops

>I like all types of music. Just depends on the mood. I tend to listen bands like (list of normie 90's grunge, alternative, dad rock). What do you listen to?

Never reveal your real power level anons. I really listen to trance, vaporwave, Synthwave, math rock, and other things normies would cringe at. It's not that hard.

>being so deluded that you have to edit your life in hopes that you'll be accepted by "cool" people

How is high school going user?

skramz

>What's that? It sounds kind of like screamo. So you like Black Veil Brides then?.

lmao i was legit just about to do that then

it is screamo and no, the black veil brides are not screamo. glad i could help you out.

There is no way I would be invited to that place by those people.

you weren't invited. you were sitting there by yourself, listening to childish gambino on your sansa disc and they came and sat down there and started laughing at you and asked what you were listening to.

>childish gambino
The only incorrect part of that statement.

>posts on neo/mu/
>doesn't listen to awful cookie cutter hiphop

son i am disappoint

disappointing you means that I'm doing something right, dad.

Yeah but you see, I prefer to ask the question first, it will be simpler for us all

WHY U LITLLE!!! *CHOKES U*

*breaks away, runs behind the drinking table, smashes the last full whiskey bottle on the floor, then runs out of the house*
YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD, ANYWAY!