NEW APHEX TWIN WHEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjGCZNvN-Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=SEg46EjEe7E
youtube.com/watch?v=oTW_8k0oNf0
mega.nz/#F!CY5Q0JRK!-FDJLCi5xqqanJ2nzq61Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=2FMccwa-0vA
youtube.com/watch?v=nWnUuosQwZY
discogs.com/Aphex-Twin-Ventolin/release/13352)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ms-asJ_d9cw
youtube.com/watch?v=S_x7X5Re3Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=6auGCQJufYo
youtube.com/watch?v=0_hxFPgwCA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe 10 years or so

Who fucking cares?

me

I literally cant tell one track from another. Real talk, aphex twin gets a lot of love on Sup Forums, it's all europeans right?

never hopefully

New Aphex Twin When you realize he's already put out new music, it's just that he's ran away from his humble english home, murdered Venetian Snares, wears his skin now and releases music under his name.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjGCZNvN-Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=SEg46EjEe7E
youtube.com/watch?v=oTW_8k0oNf0

Or maybe you can just stuff it and enjoy the 200-something tracks you already got from the soundcloud dump, ye ungrateful wench.

bluddy fucceng wanker

sounds like a really weak version of drukqs era aphex

go listen to the thousands of other artists out there

you'll probably find that many of them are more interesting than aphex twin

just listen to his soundcloud stuff
mega.nz/#F!CY5Q0JRK!-FDJLCi5xqqanJ2nzq61Dw

>that picture

If you "can't tell one track from another",
then you're not even trying.

Look me in the sphincter and tell me right now that the haunting beauty of Petiatil Cx Htdui, Nannou, or Curtains sound even remotely like the spastic brilliance of 54 Cymru Beats, Vordhosbn, Equation, or Mt Saint Michael+Saint Michaels Mount.

...troll detected?
or you seriously just need to branch out.

Rich has got a huuuge catalogue.
I would give it another shot.
Try "Melodies From Mars", for instance.

Or perhaps that "On the Romance Tip" track under Caustic Window.
Or hell, the Popcorn remix.
Or even just "On".

Windowlicker?!??

This is pretty fucking dope. I really want to get a hold of drugs right now.

ooh, rare richard?
anyway OP i'm sure you haven't listened to all of his works, so go do that. that ought to keep you occupied until he comes out with something new.

Use RYM charts or something. I'm not going to spoonfeed you and tell you what's good or what isn't.

Develop your own taste

>RYM
lol nah

and i have great taste desu

then why would you ask?

you would literally know dozens of artists better than aphex twin if you had even decent taste

Overrated boring shit

honestly, i was trying to call your bluff cause your reply to op was patronizing and smuf af (op was obv asking a rhetorical question, anyway). trips are always so annoying, even worse are new trips (e.g. you).

and aphex isn't even one of my favorites, but i bet you couldn't name a techno release that's come out in the past 5 years that's as contrapuntally impressive as syro. he's considered a legend for a reason, mate.

>interesting artists

For example?

>that discogs thread where's bigging himself up and getting into arguments about how good syro is

top lad

Knowing Aphex Twin, he'll produce a bunch of shit, and release them on soundcloud under the radar like that confusing irish fuck he is.

i have all these, anything im missing?

>being this serious and insecure

i'm not insecure at all mate, lol i just fucking hate you trips

who cares about this overrated hack? his career ended 10 years ago and people keep pretending he aint some kinda fag

fucking losers

Not trying to get into this but you're the one who derailed a simple and silly hype thread with all that "listen to ~better artists" bullshit without backing yourself up

>64881250
>implying that he had a career in the first place

next time he makes a soundcloud and dumps a bunch of unfinished shit

Computer controlled acoustic instruments like this album. Really interesting sounds. Especially like his "dark piano".

typical basement dwelling hand-addicted reply there, sir Jack Hoff.

Your anger and jealousy are showing,
and it ain't pretty.

i redirect you to >name a techno release that's come out in the past 5 years that's as contrapuntally impressive as syro

Next time somebody steals his laptop

yes friend. "Melodies From Mars"!!!
Go go go...it's available in FLAC, which is worth it considering it's a cassette rip. (it's still a decent rip at that)

If I had a link handy I'd share it, but it's an easy find. Some compilation/collection download out there has gotta have it.

the orb obviously!!!

>contrapuntally impressive
>caring about melody in techno

correct

i get nightmares about pomme fritz

>I literally cant tell one track from another
Yeah man same here, I LITERALLY can't tell this
youtube.com/watch?v=2FMccwa-0vA

from this

youtube.com/watch?v=nWnUuosQwZY

retard

Ok. More.

literally this
syro is hardly techno anyway

hey man, some people just can't deal.

I tried my best with this post already: pretty sure you and I got trolled.
Hard.
*raises glass of aged absynthe*

at least I got an excuse to post Lichen again

One of the best electronic tracks ever made desu

what, just because it's dance music you can't admire the composition involved? i think you're doing the genre a disservice, really. if that's all it had going for it then i'd agree that it would be a silly condition factor for deciding what's good dance, but syro is impressive precisely because of the complex melodies AS WELL AS the grooves and hard-hitting percussion.

i mean, most of the dance music i enjoy and rate is just simple as shit slammin tunes but that doesn't mean i can't respect the thoughtfulness that went into that particular release.

>syro is hardly techno anyway
yeah my bad, def my breaks-oriented. my mind went to rushup edge for a sec.

on remixes ep

melodies from mars

peel session '95 ('pancake lizard' is still exclusive to this release afaik)

umil 25-01

got the '95 repress of bradley's beat? diff B side than original press

analord digital bonus?

how many ventolin trax u got? there's 12 all up incl remixes (discogs.com/Aphex-Twin-Ventolin/release/13352)

analord 10 was 2005 along with the rest of them.

AB 1+2 are Aphex Twin releases.
do u have AB3 tagged as a '97 release? its from 93 but had a couple of reissues along the way until 97. but its 93. dont bother with 3.1 either its all on the cd

aside from that i think all thats missing are some compilation tracks (freeman hardy, bummy, mangle 11, etc), and some alternate remixes that were left off 26 mixes. like youtube.com/watch?v=Ms-asJ_d9cw & youtube.com/watch?v=S_x7X5Re3Kk & youtube.com/watch?v=6auGCQJufYo

his point is techno has never been a genre that seeks to impress with complex, layered melodies
thats why no one is going to name a techno release more contapuntally impressive than syro, because it isnt a genre that focuses on that (not to mention syro really isnt techno anwyay)
there are many equally good, if not better techno albums to come out in the last 5 years than syro, but they aiming to be contrapuntally impressive

youtube.com/watch?v=0_hxFPgwCA8

>his point is techno has never been a genre that seeks to impress with complex, layered melodies
yes, i'm aware. but that was my point - it's something that sets him apart. the whole crux of the original dialectic was that aphex wasn't "interesting." i think his focus on complex melodies in a genre that doesn't zero in on that qualifies as interesting. there aren't many producers applying those same techniques which keeps him relevant.

i wasn't trying to imply that techno/dnb is less valuable when it isn't as dynamic or composite as syro, though i see how it reads that way.
>not to mention syro really isnt techno anwyay
right, that was a mistake on my part.
>there are many equally good, if not better techno albums to come out in the last 5 years than syro
oh yes, absolutely 100%

>people are actually this autistic

Pancake Lizard was on the Donkey Rhubarb EP