Can we talk about how good this is?

Can we talk about how good this is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRyjPhgxWpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's really great but no one is going to talk about it because tame impala got memed on

bait

It's bretty good

Our generation's Sgt Pepper desu

We actually can't because Sup Forums hates Tame Impala for being popular.

I would but their Pitch4k's only precious child not named Radiohead

And we're on Sup Forums

This is an interesting and fun af album. Too bad Currents took away the fun part (minus Let it Happen).

Keep On Lying > Innerspeaker > Lonerism >>>>>>> Currents

this was an amazing album, so was Innerspeaker, and any before, currents ruined them for me

I fucked to this album and it was pretty good. Is there any more good albums for sex?

Great album, fuck the contrarians

Top 3 songs on the album?
1. Apocalypse Dreams
2. Mind Mischief
3. Why Won't They Talk to Me?

tfw I already started disliking tame impala before disliking tame impala turned into a meme

1. Endors Toi
2. Nothing That Has Happened So Far
3. Apocalypse Dreams

Mine:
Endors Toi
Apocalypse Dreams
Why Won't They Talk to Me?

Fucking love this album to death

Enders Toi is also a great song,
probably No. 4 for me

such a great fucking album. I remember when mu actually used to love the album, now they hate it because of fucking currents

mediocre at best. just listen to real psych

Apocalypse Dreams
Keep On Lying
Nothing That Has Happened

Runway, Houses is their best song though.

why exactly do you dislike, the lyrics?

"I'm 15 and what is Psych music" and "This is the greatest Psych album I've heard, out of all three of them": the album.

Why do plebs hate Currents?

this is the only psych album that his hi-fi tho all others are from the 60's + trying to be lo-fi for "artistic" reasons.

also the only psych about these guys are the voice filter.

Are you pretending to be retarded or does it come naturally?

shitpost

not him but it's just bland revivalism

Caribou did it way better on Up In Flames
Am I the neo-psych Ott yet?

Anyway fuck you.

Anyway nah, jk. But remember that this is good in a way that doesn't excite me and to not bring up when I'm around.

what about currents. They don't have that psych revivalism at all there. just good songs. the only problem i have is that the lyrics and themes seems so childish and college-ish

Totally agree

Better tame impala: youtube.com/watch?v=nRyjPhgxWpc

This is my top 3 too, nice taste

i think people dislike current for the fact that its more of a psychedelic pop album than a psychedelic rock one.

i like it but it doesnt match up to the 10/10 that is lonerism at all

lonerism > innerspeaker > currents

Superior album coming through

My only problem with Why Won't They Talk is that the protagonist (I'm guessing Kevin) reaches the resolution that he doesn't care about anyone else or what people think, but then heads straight back into saying 'why won't they talk to me?' Or maybe it's just a pop song and I should shut up and enjoy it.

Lonerism is the most overproduced album I've heard

dungen are shit too

>scooby doo music
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO LAD

Keep on Lying
Nothing That Has Happened So Far Has Been Anything We Could Control
Sun's Coming Up

But honestly the whole album is great

Can anyone reccommend some other good modern psych influenced albums

correct

>Not having Keep on Lying in your top 3
plebs

I agree that they are very different, but songs like Reality in Motion and Past Life are still very good, I think. It's a pity that Tame Impala is a meme now :(

This.

I love Tame Impala but for some reason, many on Sup Forums love to shit on them. It's pretty much a meme at this point.

I've never heard anything quite like Tame Impala, next to Pink Floyd maybe...

Get those eyes checked son.

It's because whenever you say you like Tame Impala people assume that you think their a life-changing band and that they're the saviours of modern music. In reality I think they're a solid rock band with some cool sounds.

If you're looking for similar music maybe check out Pond. A lot of people seem to like King Gizzard too so maybe try them. Innerspeaker is a good listen also.

Maybe not what you're after technically, but Toro Y Moi elicits a lot of the same feelings from me.

The only people even mentioning psych are the fucking retards circlejerking over how it's not, no one gives a fuck if it's psych or not, its good pop music and that's it. Every fucking thread man

reaches the resolution that he doesn't care about anyone else or what people think, but then heads straight back into saying 'why won't they talk to me?
that's sorta the point you know