Picked up an S7 to replace my iPhone 6s. Gf is throwing a fit cause she has an iPhone and wants me to stay team iPhone...

Picked up an S7 to replace my iPhone 6s. Gf is throwing a fit cause she has an iPhone and wants me to stay team iPhone. How do I get her to chill out?

She’s complaining we can’t iMessage or FaceTime anymore. I’m just bored with iPhone

>iPhone
>cares more about her fruit religion than you
Found your problem.

When can we genocide the cuckolds?

they will genocide themselves as no self-respecting bitch would ever have their child

Good point, I guess it's all about waiting for them to die off then

Tell her to switch to a messaging service that respects her freedoms and doesn't spy on her, like Wire. She can do both her messaging and her video calls on it without having to worry about iMessages or FaceTime ever again

I'm sorry user, but nobody wants to do that. I get it, privacy, but nobody wants to change messaging services because their autistic boyfriend thinks it's more "secure".

Well, she has to switch to something to communicate with him, just tell her to switch to that and don't even mention the privacy stuff. Or else get a new, autistic girlfriend to match your autism

>Gf
>team iPhone
>chill out
That is the most normalfag thing I have read today on my mongolian anime pedophile imageboard created by a cute boy.

NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE

what is wrong with you people? just use standard SMS

But it’s not blueeeeee

Can you post some pictures of her?

What does that have to do with anything?

Do you want help or not?

>caring about a piece of glass and plastic
it's not even a big deal just get a dumbphone

this, we need to see her pic so we can guess how she reacts, Also just install kik or snapchat or whatever cool kids use today with their apple products, Viber? Whats app? common there has to be something besides crApples shitty services

-dinosaur

You want me to use candle light and not brush my teeth too?

This user. We need as many naked photos of her as possible in order to gauge her reaction you see. And the only way to do this is by seeing her hot, naked body. Subtle body language and whatnot

Also this. Don't know why she's even making that big of a deal of it in the first place.

Your girlfriend sounds like a bitch. Dump her OP.

I use a dumbphone and it was the best decision I ever did

If it's that big of a deal to her, you need to break up. What phone you use to talk to her doesn't even matter as long as you're communicating with her in the first place. She needs to grow up and rethink her priorities.

Good god man. CHOP MY BALLS OFF RIGHT NOW user. DO IT NOW

Well at least when the gf dumps you you’ll still have the chinkshit s7

Apple phones are also chinkshit.

Talk to her about it mate, if she's being a bitch and doesn't understand then I'm sorry, she'd pick an iPhone user over you.
Mine got angry the other day because I'm still not replacing my Galaxy S4 (which just werkz) with something new. I told her that I use it only for messaging and calling, I don't do anything else on my phone, she understood.
She has an S8 and watches videos and gayms on it but I prefer using my PC for those.

Most Samsung phones are made in Vietnam. If anything it's dinkshit