This thing has been sitting unused for years. What should I do with it?

This thing has been sitting unused for years. What should I do with it?

eat it

didn't think of that

Put the stylus in your ass.

Install LineageOS

Fuck off. Tablets can have real distros.

Bumping for interest. I installed pure nexus or some other pajeet 7.1 os on it but it was pretty shit and went back to sitting in the drawer. What can I use one for?

So can phones. Android is the best Linux distro anyway, why would you abandon it.

check if you can fit it sideways in your anus

Sell it to me. I need an upgrade to my 1st gen nexus 7.
Or just install a custom Rom and use it as a bed media center. Shit is comfy for watching anime/movies in bed and also for reading comics/Manga/books. If you want then you can install some emulators on it and play your favorite childhood games.

Put Gentoo on it

Because I don't like sucking Google's cock.

Install a ROM on it and use it for PDFs, remote pc control, music server control, etc. You don't have to install gapps on it if you don't want to.

I used mine as a car stereo for a while. Shit worked pretty well, honestly.

>tfw no car

If it makes you feel any better I wrecked that one.
The tablet setup was cool. I soldered a chopped up USB cable and wired it to my car, and had Automate configured so that whenever it got power (as in, whenever I turned on the car) it turned on Bluetooth, set brightness to an appropriate level for the time of day, and autoplayed music. When power was cut (as in, it turned the car off) it shut off all radio and throttled the CPU to the bare minimum so it could theoretically standby for weeks if I needed it to. The only thing that killed it was the fact that the tablet was a first gen N7 so it was ridiculously slow at times.

It doesn't come with a stylus fucknut. That's the side view.

Root it and install a distro on it. Use it as a portable pc

put the side view in yo ass

Music player, YouTube streamer on chromecast. Install Allo or some other messenger app that you and your SO can message each other on, play emulators, rice it. Possibilities are endless.

Install Arch on it. I did it with the 2012 version.

Smash the screen, get it fixed, then smash it again and put it back in storage.
Then it can join the same club mine's in.
I miss you nexy 7!

CP storage, of course.

LOS doesn't have Google services.

I have a thinkpad for exactly that.

Since yesterday I was looking for a tablet car dock for my nexus 7 2013. My idea is to use it as GPS, music streamer and maybe weather and other shit. Any ideas?