ITT: Shit normies says

ITT: Shit normies says
"He's a racist bigot so his music obviously suck"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JY4fRFeJOoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>its not niggershit, its called rap and its really actually pretty good. just listen to this song

>here's your wedding invitation

>cuck

I like every genre in music except for classical and folk of course.

> I listen to weird slow boring music, like radio head, have you heard of them?
I wanted to punch that bitch so badly

>'You need to understand what the musicians are doing!'
>'Give it an honest chance/a couple of listens!'
>'It's extremely complex, just listen to what x is doing!'
>'What do you say there's no interplay, there obviously is!'

"Pepe is really funny!"

>What do you say
*mean

She wasn't confident in her music taste and knowledge

what's wrong with that
it's not like it's you who gets married, just go for free drinks and food

what do you say

>things people with autism say

The smug look on her face said otherwise.

had to spew my load onto her face after pumping her cunt innit

I? Nothing. I hardly describe the music I listen to. I just post links, refer to particular things in structure, or keep silent.

youtube.com/watch?v=JY4fRFeJOoE

>dude, you have no idea how hard this is to play
the more you defen prog using technical merits or even worse, their application of music theory, the more offputting I see the genre as a whole.

you are put off a genre by the way other people talk about what they like about it?

ok

>David Bowie made some really boring and not interesting songs

Listens to lil wayne and eminem and thinks they are the greatest rappers that ever lived.

>this song is my jam

Also he probably has never listened to a full album in his entire life.

they're the worst

I was talking to a so called nirvana fan and I was like what's your favourite album and they were just like "Oh I only listen to the famous songs"

a girl assumed i listened to "shitty pop music and hip hop" cause i said i dont like 21 pilots

>Implying Bowie isn't boring af

plays Autechre for a dude who exclusively listens to Monstercat and think he knows everything about electronic music
>where's the drop?

He is boring if you have shit taste.

One time Skrillex posted his favorite song on Facebook (Flim by Aphex Twin) and everybody said it was shit and asked where the drop was.

>"the diagram i saw on 9gag says that only most intelligent people listen to coldplay so they are definitely a good band"

it kinda makes me sad because skrilelx seems like a nice dude who have the worst fanbase ever. I'm sure one day he'll make an IDM album and all his fans will hate it and it will be the greatest thing ever

For every good Bowie song, there are about 2 or 3 mediocre ones.

he must hate his fanbase

believe it or not, renaming EDM to IDM doesn't make it not autistic pop music. Like, I'll throw on an Avenged Sevenfold record or listen to some generic ass pop music, but I don't start calling Imagine Dragons intelligent or renaming genres to make myself feel better. You gotta stop lying to yourself by thinking pop music is anything more than it is, just because you like it.

fresh pasta

They are all 10 - 12 year olds who play minecraft and cod and found him through COD trickshot videos.

if this isn't a pasta i feel bad for you

IDM fans don't think "Oh it's called intelligent that makes me smarter", generally they think "oh it's called intelligent what a dumb fucking name".

That being said if you seriously think IDM is the same as EDM you are pretty much retarded, hoping this is bait.

"Pop rock is essentially the same as hard rock, they both have rock in the name. People who think they're hard just because they listen to hard rock. You gotta stop like I'll throw on a portishead album (because that has nothing to do with the conversation) or I'll listen to some generic ass pop music, but I don't start calling haim Hard or something to make myself feel better"

are all metal fans this retarded?

reminder this board is 18+

that's actually an amazing ratio for such a big discography

>"I don't really know any albums by them. What's your favourite song by [band] though?"

Go to bed Azealia.

>omg country music is like sooo terrible

>prince wasn't fucking crazy

stupid fucking whiteknights

"OMG you like Death Metal? Please don't shoot up a school.."

>my taste is really niche and eclectic
>favourite artists are Radiohead, Bowie and Black Sabbath

so every dubstep fan

WOW... We have access to almost any music from any time period and this is how some people enjoy that... By listening only to the ''famous'' songs.

before you had to buy albums or record songs so most people had to listen to the albums they could afford per month, now they can just pick out their favorite songs for their playlist. Why are you even surprised?

this is physically painful to look at

the leaving EP was kind of almost that, and his earlier work as sonny moore was also IDM. I can't wait for him to go back to that sound instead of the jack u party stuff

Little girl cuck radio country is.

>has "diverse" taste in music
>doesn't like Harvest by Neil Young or Natural Snow Buildings
Fucking normies

>"He's a racist bigot so his music obviously suck"
RIP eminem, nigga

>where's the drop/breakdown?

>my taste is weird uwu
>my music scares people xD

>Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, etc

>Prog is le wank :^)

You're worse than them.