WHY DON'T MY NORMIE FRIENDS LIKE ANY OF MY PATRICIAN MUSIC
I TRIED SHOWING THEM KRAUTROCK AND THEY CALLED IT BORING PINK FLOYD
IM SO MAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9a1NhRbNJ_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lno7vUrgRTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LRNApHQTER4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will naturally find better friends once you leave school.

it got 10x worse for me

Just realize now that people don't care about the music that you listen to. They will not like it if you play it for them. Do not be offended, especially if they aren't asking you for music recommendations

BUT THEY ARE ALWAYS MAKING ME LISTEN TO THEIR SHITTY EDM DEEP HOUSE MIXES OR THIS RAPPER NAMED LOGIC AND 21 PILOTS

BUT ANYTHING I SHOWED THEM IS TOO "WEIRD"
IM NOT HANGING OUT WITH THEM ANYMORE

Is this actually true? I'm pretty sure if you have really bad social anxiety you'll just become friends with the dorkiest people possible so you don't feel intimidated and then you'll never talk about art or anything interesting. Then you'll have children with some woman you don't really care for and be an awful father for the son you hope does better than you.

I thought Neu! were really boring when I first started listening to them, so I can see where they're coming from

Those aren't the types of people who will be interested in any music.

Find new friendos

Are you literally autistic

I meant OP has horrible, juvenile taste in music and is probably an embarrassing adolescent.

just because they aren't into krautrock or whatever and prefer deep house mixes doesn't mean they aren't into music, they just appreciate different things

nothing wrong with that at all

I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT I THINKS ITS UNFAIR I CAN GIVE THEIR MUSIC A TRY
BUT MINES GETS SHUT DOWN INSTANTLY

REC ME SOME GOOD STUFF

Real tip pick out the most accessible tracks from shit you like and put it in a playlist
If you don't know what's accessible and what isn't, I submit that your taste may not be as good as you think it is

youtube.com/watch?v=9a1NhRbNJ_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lno7vUrgRTQ

I PLAYED BOTH OF THESE
AND I DON'T THINK MY TASTE IS "GOOD"

I know that feel.
One of my two friends who both have shit taste is a man child who only listens to fucking brostep.
Tried showing him Aphex Twin and he actually said "there's no drop".
Not in college yet, but will there be better people there?
The only person I can talk to music with is my cousin.

You can't force someone to enjoy different types of music like most of us do. Just keep playing "weird" shit and if they like it good if not fuck them.

I felt weird showing my friends Flying Lotus at first since to them it sounds like "random noises" but one of them actually liked the Los Angeles album. Most of the time I don't even bother to show them new music, I just keep it to myself.

I literally share this board with children. I fucking knew it. ugh

What the fuck are you talking about, faggot?
I'm a NEET and not the only one.
>ugh
Go back to fucking tumblr.

>will there be better people there?
Nope. The world and the people in it only get worse as you go along in life.

Seriously, stop playing music for people. You are the only one who likes what you like.

Music isn't a competition. Get off your high horse

>tfw all your friends like Death Grips

I'm so sorry

I'm not on a high horse
If I was on a high horse why would I like friends with the same taste I do

But that's a good thing

Not to a Sup Forums contrarian memer

Ah, didn't realize. Sorry

it isn't unfair, they don't have to listen to shit they don't like, neither do you for that matter

YES THATS WHY I WILL NO LONGER TALK TO THEM

youtube.com/watch?v=LRNApHQTER4