Why the hell does this exist?

Why the hell does this exist?

Is there anyone who uses this shit?

Install android and disable keyboard suggestions

Use AOSP keyborad. Better, install LineageOS, it comes with it.

I use it.

I made this shitpost using this feature.

on at least gboard it's kind of useful when I type manually because while the autocorrection works most of the time the bar will let me know when it's about to autocorrect wrong (and click the leftmost word to teach the machine learning how to do it right)

I do. I don't have to worry about mistypes because of this, it's awesome

where can i find a list with all the aosp apps, like keyboard etc. without having to download lineage os?
does google have open source versions (like chromium for chrome) for all their apps (ex: camera), if so, where can i find them?

I use it, but Blackberry solution was much, much better for suggestions...

>He doesn’t shitpost using recommendations on his own or anything like this to become the one who doesn’t know anything about the game.

I really like the idea of a tub of my face and I really like the idea of a shitfit I love this picture to you too my friend and then I really like it and it is a shitfit I think we should do the trick I learned in my ass

Install F-Droid and use that. It's the main FOSS precompiled app repository.

I don't need or like this either, so I just turned it off.

And then I noticed that I don't like the Google Keyboard either, so I swapped it out. Was all easy, Google did a good job on that end of Android.

linux did a good job on that end of android

the literal state of Sup Forums

MUH CUSTOMIZATION
MUH CORPARATIONS locking down muh systems

but too dumb to use preferences

use Swiftkey keyboard. It is much better - has predictive typing, swiping gestures, learns your dictionary and doesn't connect to the internet.

Just try swiftkey for once. Gboard doesn't store your dictionary without using internet. Swiftkey does. Useful for making up your own words if you speak multiple languages

>botnetkey

Purge all applel consumers

finally an answer

Are you saying it's in the default repo? Cause when i search for a keyboard, hacker keyboard and some other stuff comes up, buy not the aosp one. Am i searching something wrong, or is there another repo i need to add, if so what is it?

Have you ever seen a person using his smartphone, OP? Why the fuck are you asking if someone uses it? Ever went outside?

At last I checked the tracking and it was good

>How OP types.

Is a great place to work for ad merchants and looking forward to the future of your business and business opportunities with the most meaningless stuff Lucas. Do people go to LeBron to ask him about his opinions on Mozart and how to make money online to get a good deal on your business.

I can't write in that fuck ass tiny keyboard without it

Literally everyone ever you autist

I use anysoftkeyboard

>chamber of mirrors syndrome

>iphones

/Thread

>mfw have physical keyboard on blackberry
i feel sorry for touchscreen users

The state of fucking Sup Forums. Go back to Sup Forums you normalfag, and call Pajeet when you have these problems.

Just turn off word predictions you sperg.

Suggestions only. Most of this is from complaining about a glitch on the rules of survival game, bug I've literally not once ever typed "transgender" or "daughter in the two months I've owned this phone.

I don't know what to do the old map to get matched the new map pushed me through the ground and I died because of it on my dad's house and I don't have a Wal-Mart in the middle of survival keyboard to work with a transgender daughter in the middle of survival keyboard to work with a transgender daughter in the middle of survival keyboard to work with a transgender daughter in the middle of survival keyboard to work with a transgender daughter in the middle of survival keyboard to work with a transgender daughter

I use that shit on Android. Disabled actual autocorrect, and I just tap the bar when what I want to type comes up, and it stays the fuck out of my way when whatever I'm typing isn't in the dictionary.
I could be typing like "tgud pr domryhunf" and just quick tap "this" "or" "something".

It's an optional feature, turn it off faggot.

>using a keyloggers as your keyboard

100%?

This. I have had it off since they introduced it. I believe iOS 7+

I use it.

It’s supposed to make you stupider and rely on lord apple more

Yes. I do enough shitposting that my ipad knows what comes next.

>Shitskins
Kek based Apple fag

grandmas

many people actually use this as far as i know

wish you could turn it off on swiftkey
what keyboard are you guys using?

Try turning the phone sideways.

Nigga, is that keyboard notification sitting in the corner of your screen because you're too retarded to know how to turn it off or because you're too uncivilized to care?

Is because I don't feel like bothering.

Not possible with Android.

That's where you change the keyboard you dumdum

Whats AFwall+

Is it possible to enable swiping on this?