Choosing a phone

>Samsung S8 - S9 come with tones of bloatware and bullshit apps
>Pixel 2 xl has no headphone jack
>iPhone X: Apple is shit

What do?

Is there an easy way to strip the OS in Samsung S8/S9 to get rid of all the garbage nonsense in it?

Or should I not care about the headphone jack and go with Pixel 2 xl?

>gif

You like?

>gif
You'll lose the warranty OP, better if you buy an OnePlus 5T for that price and you can flash a new rom without playing your warranty.

Pixel 2 is basically the best Android phone if you don't care about morality of any kind, I'd just get that and use an adapter for the headphones

snapdoldo 845 can shoot video in 10bit if that is your thing.

Xperia XZ2, it's literally the same as the Samsung S9 but without all the shit apps.

> if you don't care about morality
Please do explain

That's what is gravitating me towards S9. I'm a film-maker / video producer. While I do have my semi-pro cameras (Panasonic GH5 and Canon 5Dm3) it's tempting to have the ability to shoot good quality footage on my phone as well.

Looking it up now.

>.gif

Why not a V30? It's audiophile grade it seems.

Why anons keep mentioning
>.gif
?

What's wrong with gif? btw I made that gif xD

>V30

Doesn't that come with a lot of bloatware too?

Oneplus 5T/wait for Oneplus 6.

LG/Sony are pretty light compared to Samsung.

Sending my S7 to my dad on March 12th. So basically I need a new phone before that...

Just watched reviews on Xperia XZ2. I like it, but it's not coming out until what? April?

hmmm. Fuck.

Preorder a librem 5.

Or just get a phone you can install lineage os on.

Someone on xda will root the s9 and release a rom without all the bloat, bloat isn't a problem.

Without the software the pixel 2 is a pile of shit

im a noob to rooting, what are the benefits to it and also does it brick your phone?

i have a rooted htc phone
it removes a lot of the bloat
like there's a lot of retarded apps by default, and the roms don't have any of that bs preinstalled.
rooting doesn't brick unless you do something retarded. i recommend not overlooking backups tho

That's what I wanted to do. Get a S9 and root it. But people say it will void the warranty. That's shitty.

So... this thread is dead?