More new Radiohead art

What could it mean?
Are the madmen going to release another new album?
Is it just from the deluxe edition?

It is the shape of a CD cover....?

There's a chance of getting a new album the next year, the band was allegedly working on 50 unreleased songs in the studio, so that could be anything

[citation needed]

I know there were a lot of tracks that didn't make the cut on AMSP. I do think it's quite likely that we'll get an album of unreleased tracks from those sessions at some point. It would explain why the deluxe edition of AMSP only has two bonus tracks.

Any number of artists have loads of unreleased material.

Non sequitur

Waiting on a citation...

>citationfag is at it again
leave or kys pls

I'm not that guy but I'm just saying. Radiohead probably has hundreds of songs locked away somewhere. Any established artists does

Are you two still waiting on King of Limbs 2?
>what is a discussion? idk I just like to shitpost

Also, you don't know what non sequitur means.

>spamming the word 'citation' is discussion
seriously kys my man

Sounds like your fault for not paying attention to what you are replying to
Then lucky for me I used the term correctly!
Are you autistic or something?

Are you literally this autistic? This is a new level of autism, I would tell you to kill yourself but this level of retardation make me want to kill myself.

You must be a joy to be around

i love radiohead so much

Nice argument.

Does anyone know what the two bonus tracks are? Or are they not gonna be known until the people have the actual physical copy?

One of them is Spectre

>Are you autistic or something?
if i were autistic i'd probably have no problems with you, in fact, i'd probably agree with you. but do kys, man, seriously. why even live?

>I don't have a problem with you
>but do kys, man, seriously. why even live?

Will you two autistic fucks cut it out, and actually fucking talk about Radiohead?

>not even arguing

You can't process simple human interaction, you just proved that you actually have autism. Not even joking anymore.

take your autism shots and read again ;^)

That makes it sound like the whole Kid A/Amnesiac polarity thing going on, that would be cool

I'm trying, but a few autistic anons aren't answering my question
Oh are we speaking face to face?
Nice argument

They could have a thousand different unreleased songs and still they would lack dynamic range and progression

>Nice argument
nice demonstration of autism, again.

How so?

Nice thread guys

your reply doesn't make sense and you used a reddit/youtube tier buzzword. you seem not to be aware of your autism.

promo image to get the on the fence people to buy AMSP by attempting to rebuild the hype.

>your reply doesn't make sense
How so?
>you seem not to be aware of your autism.
Nice reddit/youtube tier buzzword

>Nice reddit/youtube tier buzzword
except it's a Sup Forums tier buzzword

>How so?
i didn't make an argument. seems like you're just autistic

>except it's a Sup Forums tier buzzword
Then why did you state it was reddit/youtube?
>i didn't make an argument.
That's the problem

Dammit user stop ruining this thread. OP, where did you find that art?

why do you support lies?

>Then why did you state it was reddit/youtube?
i didn't?? please reread

>That's the problem
the 'arguing' stopped after this nonsensical post - so i guess you only have your autism to blame

You've got to be The Armoured Skeptic or some fucking reddit-tier atheist meme youtuber

How do you know? Spectre is already getting it's own release with the Burn the Witch single

This is literally just extra artwork for a moon shaped pool, cd, vinyl, or the deluxe vinyl which says includes EXTRA ARTWORK! Everybody stop posting pointless topics about this, you dumb fucks! It said there would be two additional tracks on the deluxe too, so there's your extra music, now what the fuck up all of you

why do they have to resort to ripping off Alt-J?

dumb meme

WHERE
YOU
GONNA
PUT
THE
WASTE,
GUY?!?!?!????