Happening !

>Happening !
github.com/signalapp/Signal-Android/commit/332ccbb4eb480221c93baf259a1d307560390747

delet

Neat

Signal could have so many more features developers if Moxie just accepted that his ideal vision doesn't apply to everyone. But maybe then it would have already been co-opted. So at least theres that.

AWESUM

Signal Foundation might change that

Brainlet here
What does it mean

It's probably a good thing they're conservative. Most users won't miss emoji appstores.

>still needs phone numbers
>still can't choose a different server from moxie's

You will still need some phone number or email address in other competitive software.
Just use internet or prepaid phone number.

Full backup feature. Previously it was text only.

Wait, this app doesn't have this? fugg

I don't need any of that on my self-hosted XMPP server and I get E2E encryption with OMEMO.

Good for you and the two people you talk to.

Not him but I only have a contact using signal from a long list kek
Your comeback is perfectly applicable to this.

It's a lot easier to switch normies to signal than xmpp, most of the people I know are on signal

Oh, another whatsapp/telegram app.

>normies won't use it cuz everyone else use whatsapp/cuckbook.
>autistic fags won't use it cuz it is moxie's botnet.
Yeah...

this is why i don't use apps with insanely large code bases. too many bugs could be hiding in there you would never know about. and also it's written in java so that presents a whole new set of problems on it's own.

>or email address
email is acceptable. The fact that signal doesn't allow it is troubling.

also this app isn't secure. it requires a phone number to work. that should be a red flag there. it needs your contacts too. even kik doesn't require a fucking phone number for christ sake.

>not on fdroid
Nigga is hiding shit in the Play Store binary. Disgusting.

Download silence or noise. they are the de blobbed versions of signal

apparently moxiefag doesn't trust fdroid maintainers even though they explained that they will allow him to maintain a repo if they don't trust others with his apk.
He seems autistic about it.

Signal predates Telegram dumb brainlet newfag

Moxiefag finally allowed the APK to be downloaded from his site, it comes with an auto update feature

What is OMEMO? Something similar to OTR?