youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Listening to what?

>they just don't make music like this anymore

>everyone else at school listens to Nicki Minaj and shit like that

Sound familiar Sup Forums?

Anything on youtube made before 2010

>1910 - Music started

>tfw I used to post shit like this on pink floyd and linkin park videos when I was in middle school

I commented that on Beatles and Hendrix videos in middle school

>Am I the only 14-year-old who listens to Sumerian zither beats

>lol, where's the drop?
>this album saved my life
>now this is REAL music

>it's all dreck... i remember the real golden days of music... back when musicians had CLASS... ask me about johnny cash or the Beatles... and don't get me STARTED on Freddie...

>and don't get me STARTED on Freddie...
Yeah, so much class he died of being a fudgepacking cocksucker.

>mfw I almost sure that the Beatles saved my life but it feels too dumb to admit it in public.

Gay people have a sight more class and style than you do you basement-dwelling, seedy little tramp.

Tell that to me again when you finally die of aids and I'm pissing on your grave, fruitcake.

AIDs affects everyonie, not just gay people you stupid stuck-in-the-80s twat. lol I'll be pissing on YOUR grave when you die from it thinking you can't catch it from fucking women you ignoramus.

WHO LISTENING IN 2016!!!

>find Whitest heavy metal band possible
>comment section
>hey guys im black and usually like rap but this shit is dope

>commenting on videos
>middle school
What? Are you underage or something?

>Shit it's been 5 years since this song came out, remember how we felt back then? The possibilities were endless, we were going to change the world!

Don't insult the gays. Your dad was one of them.

>song from 2011
>'oh my god, so much nostalgia!'

Kids born in 1998 can post here now

t. 1997 kid

>that black dude who likes Radiohead

I was making youtube videos when I was like 10 and I'm not underage.

what's wrong with this

youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4

go back to 2015

he's black, dude

oh boy did he kick that open door open

So you think I should listen to trash like trap rap?? Huh?? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK??? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK???? NIGGA I SWER YOU BEST BE JOKING RIGHT NOW

hello white person

greetings neighbour

you can listen to 90s hip hop or some shit too

Why do poptimists care so much about what little kids post in youtube comment sections?

feeling superior to a 12 year old in the youtube comment section is the highlight of their lives and reassures them it is okay to listen to bland top 40 pop music, because at least the arent like johnny from the youtube comment section who likes AC DC.

>le wrong generation

YouTube was bought by Google $1.6 billion 10 years ago user. It's been a popular thing for that long.