Trash Web Browser Thread

Post trash web browsers.

I recently discovered Vivaldi. I heard some faggots saying that it was good. Tried it out. It looks like a bloatware program and it comes with 96 fucking bookmarks.

Going to sudo pacman -Rs vivaldi right now brb

How logic long have you even had it installed and how long have you tried it for, dickhead?

How long*

I figured out that it was a flaming piece of shit in like 1-2 minutes. Are you a triggered Shitvaldi user?

>GNOME
You should keep Vivaldi. It's a perfect match for your DE

All of them are trash because the Internet itself is trash

GNOME is the standar Linux DE and also the best, good choice OP.

It's actually really good. You're just a hater.
Thanks fellow faggot.

I had Vivaldi for a year, then added the features I liked to Firefox. No regrets.

You used that flaming piece of shit for a year? Damn user. You must be masochistic.

>customizable UI
>excellent tab handling
>muh bloatware
Have a (You).

how's vivaldi's security?

>unironically recommending chromium over vivaldi
m8 i understand not liking vivaldi but u should kys you're selve

Vivaldi is Chromium with even more bloat, though.

yes but with more features. im not shilling for vivaldi but i can't stand someone yelling botnet when they're using chromium

Is your peabrain saying that Chromium isn't just as customisable and doesn't have excellent tab handling?

Looks like another Shitvaldi fag got triggered because their favourite web browser got called what it is, bloatware.

I already uninstalled the piece of trash. But I am pretty sure it is based on Chrome so it should be good.

Chromium is good though. It comes with ZERO bloat. Clean AF web browser.

>more features
By that you mean bloat. Thanks for proving my point faggot.

analytics services
i didn't say it wasn't you insufferable fag. i said it's no more of a botnet than chrome. unless you're using pale moon or some shit, don't walk around like you have a big dick because you use purple google chrome you nigger.

Just use Iridium then, chromium is plain retard not even removes google if that's the problem to begin with.

>Pale Moon
implying that Nigger Moon doesn't secretly spy on you. If you really don't want to get spied on, you have to use Iceweasel or Waterfox.
>purple google chrome
It's blue bitch.

I use duckduckgo though so the reptiles don't spy on me

>replaces name of product with nigger as if it's an argument
>says waterfox somehow more secure than fucking pale moon
>offers zero evidence other than edgelording as if he's super smart on an anonymous imageboard
wow, guess how i can tell you're new? please stop trying to fit in, you stand out like a sore thumb. lurk more.

you took the b8.

>gn*me
>mentions he uses arch btw in the op
Your opinion is of zero value. I bet you are also a fan of prostate orgasms

>hating on GNOME which has consistently been the best desktop environment of GNU/Linux ever since it was released
>hating on Arch when it's obviously superior to everything
>hating on prostate orgasms when they're the best type

What a faggot holy shit

Well, selling bookmarks is actually their business model, they're not an advertising company or selling your data
Feel free to remove them

I don't know what standar is or does sorry

>it comes with 96 fucking bookmarks.

And? Delete the bookmarks.

>he uses a DE
You're objectively trash, and you should feel fucking ashamed of youreself you bloated embarrassment. A true man uses a WM and adds his own shit, rather than relying on non-free prepackaged spoonfeeding.

I'll take 96 bookmarks over my browser tracking my every move and selling my data for ad-revenue

>he thinks it's the browser that is doing it

>I'll take 96 bookmarks over my browser tracking my every move and selling my data for ad-revenue
Uh, you do know what Vivaldi is based on, right?

It shouldn't come with 96 fucking bookmarks in the first place. That's like saying:
>"oh my operating system comes with 169 bloatware games"
>"oh it's okay I'll just delete them"

You moron it shouldn't come with that shit in the first place.

>supports the worst DE

>GNOME the worst DE
Are you a brainlet user?

fuk u ;_;

wow never seen a worse looking sidebar in my life windows designers are worse than lincucks

What's wrong

Holy shit user. I don't know how you put yourself through the absolute suffering of using that web browser. Much respect to you that you are able to endure the pain.

Sincerely, faggot OP.

>what's wrong
It's Windows 10. Windows 10 is pretty hideous.

Fine for my use.

See How are they supposed to make money if they don't sell anything?
Oh, right, communist freetards doesn't make money

I couldn't launch it on Windblows 7 and couldn't be bothered to find out why.

Never mind, that was Netsurf. I wouldn't install something made by Sup Forums

>Linux
>hipster browser

Just use windows and chrome like a sane, normal person would

>a sane, normal person
So... You meant normie? Fuck you then.

trolled epically, sir

Honestly, Vivaldi is not my main browser. Use it only for college and work most of the time, because a few of its features are quite handy for me, like the split screen page thing. But that's all. Wouldn't mind to change it for another one with the same features tho, because it's slow af

This