>dedicated to craft
>rejects common values
>doesn't conform to social norms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oo7o75-w94c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>5' 5"
no

Thom seems like the kinda guy that reads Nietzsche and respects him as a thinker but generally disagrees with his stuff

/thread
desu

Thom is a leftist that rails against globalism and global warming in his music, its just that he is poetic and subtle enough for idiots not to notice

>tiny liberal manlet
>ubermensch

I can tell you've never even picked up Zarathustra.

what's wrong with that?

Thom is neither an edgy teenager nor a basement dwelling autist so he fits none of modern characteristics

>being tall or not has a bering on whether or not you're an ubermensch

i can tell you haven't m8 :)

t. a midget

Nietzsche literally outlines what the übermensch would look like when talking about Dionysus

oh dear

>its just that he is poetic and subtle enough for idiots not to notice

Actually he's completely upfront about it. But I wouldn't say his lyrics are leftist b/c he avoids any kind of policy talk.

Take a track like "Let Down." You could say it's a protest of globalization, but he's really just talking about how fucking sad it is to ride the train during morning rush hour.

Thats just it though, everyone is making a big huff about burn the witch being about refugees, when thom was writing burn the witch in 2005 way before all this shit.
Thom can make songs that people think are about both love or politics when only he knows what its about, he is a sneaky goose

he's a big baby with all the time in the world to make great music. most music acts squander their time with trivial pursuits.

let autists without any basic knowledge about philosophy talk and this is what happen

Thom's not short, everyone else is just too tall. He made himself tiny in order to leave a smaller carbon footprint.

youtu.be/Oo7o75-w94c

That's not sneaky. If the lyrics are so vague anyone could read whatever they wanted into them, perhaps you're just being vague to avoid saying anything. That's not profound, thats needing approval and having no values.

kek

>constantly suffering
>makes great art
nothing to do with resembling the ubermensch...
read more Nietzsche senpai.