Be euro cuck

>Be euro cuck
>Have to accept what other nations claim is right
>Invest in crypto thinking about the future
>Other nations so insecure about their on currency that they think about banning crypto
>mfw

theguardian.com/technology/2018/feb/26/eu-finance-head-regulate-bitcoin-cryptocurrencies-risks

been trading btc a year I never look back

I am a brainlet about economy, is there a good introductory book for economics?

Man, Economy and the State by Murray Rothbard
Not really an introduction but it should do the job just fine

thanks, and something about finance?

That's good.

They should probably ban them, because we don't need more speculative "economy".

>is there a good introductory book for economics?
Just know that everything costs somebody money. That alone will take you farther in life than most, and it's the reason why communism doesn't work.

>free heathcare!
Taxpayers fund it.
>free internet!
Taxpayers fund it.
>free education!
Taxpayers fund it.
>charities!
People donate their money to them.

Mah nigga, currency is not an investment. Currency is a medium of exchange. A medium of exchange garners value from universal utility, representation of value (fiat), or representation of energy (gold standard, crypto). That means the currency is only good for:
A) what it's good for, basically bartering
B) what the representive government is good for
C) what the extraction value, scarcity and demand value it at

At the moment 1 Bitcoin mined with top-end ASICs costs about $1.6k to calculate at $.12kWh, worst case scenario you could double that and end up with $3.2k/btc. It's valued at $10k, nearly 3x what it costs to produce. It's production is also limited and held at the mercy of increasingly performant and efficient ASICs. Whereas gold is finite, and increasingly difficult to find and mine. Gold is also sold by mines at some $200 profit for every ounce. Gold also has utility outside of being a medium of exchange, it's used in electronics and more rarely in medicine. It's useful in certain scientific endeavors since it doesn't oxidize under most conditions. That also means that it is extraordinarily stable.

If anarcho-capitalism is so great why has nobody tried it yet

I can only see good things coming from this.

>I dont need and like thing
>That means that thing is bad
>We must ban thing!

currency is not an investment necessarily but its extremely common to make investments using currency. A deflationary currency is best possible currency to use to make an investment.

well the first thing you need to do is find a suitable piece of land. Many people have tried to do this peacefully by purchasing said land but in every case some 2nd or 3rd party always has stepped in to cause trouble. So it will most likely have to be started in a period of violence to get the existing states to fuck off.

Rich Dad Poor Dad

There's only value in the currency if it's demanded for exchanges, and thus far it doesn't appear that many international businesses are interested in adopting it. Moreover it's fairly illiquid, and especially so as the sums grow, so trades between businesses that exchange bitcoin and those that don't will become a hassle, potentially even impossible. Then there's the side where while the difficulty may increase so might the technology which destabilizes the value and could lead to marked losses. Then there's the potential for regulation, which the US Congress can effectively legislate it out of use in the US. And the reputability of the coin itself, and frankly with bitcoin being marked up some 300-1250% and being unable to stabilize it seems a little sketchy for long term holding.

Basically it's all speculative, and lots of people have made lots of money, but it's hardly a good option for investment since the only real place for it to go is down.

>If anarcho-capitalism is so great why has nobody tried it yet

Maybe because the state try to kill us before we can accomplish it...

you didn't respond to what i said at all and are just talking at me. People are 100% using it to exchange just not for what you want.

>the OBSESSED mutt got btfo on /biz/ so he came to shit up Sup Forums instead

isn't that a meme book?

>anarcho-capitalism

wtf is that shit?

/biz/ is mostly cryptocurrency and speculation. They don't talk about business or finance anymore.