How did she write all of this code so quickly?

How did she write all of this code so quickly?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519703974143.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519725958423.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519730434799.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519731259974.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(scientist)#NASA
youtu.be/4sKY6_nBLG0?t=5m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dunno but definately soros funded her and (((they))) just want you to feel salty about it

>no timescale
>so quickly
0/8

she didn't. she made coffee and gossiped with the other office hens while the men did the real work.

god i wish i lived in the fucking 60s when people actually knew their place and men could act like men.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519703974143.webm

>she

18 pt. font, triple spaced

Guess that was their new Code of Conduct

Are there any photos of this girl(male)?

What a cutie :3

This is why girls stay away from STEM you fucking apes.

They lurk on Sup Forums? On Sup Forums? KeK! Death to all wymen.

*hugs*

Yaaaas QUEEN SLAAAAY

No husband and no kids probably? Basically always been the two things that could fuck women from advancing their careers and actually doing stuff.

Who is this bitch again?

writing really big

she literally programmed all of the Saturn V by hand with cables and the papers are the source code written in pictographs describing which cables go where.

And that's great.

>this is how weak the female species is

Sounds like bullshit

>meanwhile, on /r9k/...

she didnt

Code if conduct isn't difficult to write, you know.

>Basically always been the two things that could fuck women from advancing their careers

Damn, I'm so glad most of the people in this thread aren't reproducing. Once the pajeets run you fuckers out of this field women will save it.

That isn't code, that is printed output.

hehe

she didnt wrote a single line of code,she was just a secretary.they just used her as a scale that how much code was needed to launch someone on the moon.

Was your mom mean to you

That source-code is actually online now.
In comparison to those prints it's only enough lines to take a single book of that size.
So I'm not sure how she has all of those...
Maybe images and notes I suppose?
What could account for those 17 or so books?
Unless she's being deceptive?

I want to fuck her

kek

By living in feminism-fantasy land

>women will save it
>women saving anything ever in the history of humanity

Mine was

On a more serious note, most of that is program output. This was before video terminals, so literally anything she did on a computer was printed out on a teletype machine.

My dad actually worked with her and told me a pretty interesting story about her. She was assigned to my dad's team and every guy in the office was pissed, they didn't want to work with a woman (since they are known for being too emotional and logically inferior). So him and the guys came up with a plan to make her quit, they would give her busy work. She didn't want to do it since that's not what she was hired to do but my dad said "well toots, if you don't like it you can just leave". She wanted to prove herself so she took the work and started doing it. A couple of days later she tells my dad that she's finished. My dad couldn't believe it and actually went to check. Lo and behold she did and there were no errors. One of the guys in the office said something like "Nice job honey". Grace said "I'm more than just a pair of gams".
My dad was furious but he couldn't say anything since the work was completed way before schedule. It would have taken two men a month to do that job and it took her only a couple of days. She was then assigned an actual programming task to do alone. A couple of days later great gam gracie (that's what the guys used to call her) came into my dads office and said she finished her assignment. My dad went to check on the work with a couple of other people. Reviewing her code and seeing if there were any flaws. They spent a week in the office without leaving just looking at the code and trying to understand it. He said it was some of the most beautiful code he had ever seen in his life. My dad is a macho man but he said that he cried multiple times reviewing that code, He didn't even bat an eye when his parents passed away (that's just how good the code was).
After the review was finished he went to the office and turned in his badge. Saying that he didn't deserve to be in charge of such a smart and talented woman. The boss agreed and they immediately promoted her. No one could deny her superior skills and looks.

I'm reading this in a Norm Macdonald voice.

> and looks
You destroyed the story, well done.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519725958423.webm

Ablublublu can't take the bants

Your dad smashed, and you're the bastard child.

>My dad is a macho man but he said that he cried multiple times reviewing that code
This is the part where I started laughing uncontrollably.
10/10 would read again.

women are literally saving humanity all the time with their vaginas :r)

You realize that most of those pages are mundane programs but punch cards require a lot of paper documentation. She was a dactilograf, a fast typing monkey, not even code monkey.
My old digital electronics professor worked in both USSR and UK in data centers during seventies and described them as mere scribes, even less than scribes.

/thread

well done user but it doesnt quite do the accent right whenever quotes are being said or gams. i might have to go to fiverr and commision someone to do it.

that's so cute, i didn't know the origin of the term

>woman with a program full of bloat
Sounds about right.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519730434799.webm

And 'patching' is from covering over the holes in a punchcard to change the program.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519731259974.webm
lol

Only two of those books are for the Apollo 11 mission. One for the lunar module and one for the command module. The rest are for scheduled missions still to take place at the time of the photo. There were hundreds of people who contributed to that code, not just her.

>and looks.
Confirmed fake and gay

There is literally nothing wrong with a woman writing code.

There is however, something wrong with using her position as a means of pushing propaganda onto young people.

/r9k/ is a disgusting board full of failed normalfags who would accept a girlfriend the moment they get the chance

I need a time machine to sow my seed into this woman.

Women stay away from STEM because they don't like STEM to begin with. Not because men are sexist.

underrated

>And 'patching' is from covering over the holes in a punchcard to change the program.
Didn't know that.

Underrated

Retard alert

no u

She was the lead software dev for the Apollo. The stack next to her is code that she and her team wrote.

I see we both get our facts from reddit my fellow distiguinshed gentleman.

Reported for rape. Enjoy your prison.

>I'm more than just a pair of gams

What did she mean by this?

Thank you for announcing your presence

kek

hi dear,plz show bobz and vegan

Hi James.

back in the olden times a girls legs were called gams (previously yams, because they were so sweet. not sure why it changed though). So she was sayign that she is more than just a pair of legs

Thank God that they do.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Legs, is in fact, Ass/Legs, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Ass plus Legs.

What tranny face, maybe (s)he has a penis

bitch lasagna

back then, programming was a "girl's job"
men did all the hardware stuff

>this

That's one of the few women in tech that wasn't some retarded diversity hire. She did great things. You all have shit for brains. This was back in the days when things were still based on merit, not reproductive organs and skin color. There will be female scientists and engineers in the white ethostate.

Sup Forums can't even get into technology, what makes them think that they are intelligent enough to discuss programming?

>My dad actually worked with her
Yeah, and my dad had his brains blown out in Dallas, Texas, in a convertible next to his wife.

NSM member here. I run Gentoo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(scientist)#NASA
Dumb fucking fags, all of you.

i'm sorry for your loss

She doez look pretty good desu senpai.

I wish i had a computer like that

She looks like shes alive: youtu.be/4sKY6_nBLG0?t=5m44s

Stop disrespecting this historical woman, you haven't done anything in your life compared to her, fat fuck.

Why don't you actually look it up you fucking cunt sucker

lol

oh look a token woman
whatever her accomplishments and contributions are are irrelevant. had she not been there, some man would have done the job instead.

All those butthurt soyboys.

Harry Potter

She's so cute. I want to cuddle her and kiss her neck.