I forgot how fucking good this album is

I forgot how fucking good this album is.
When will it finally be recognized as one of the best rock albums of the 90s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDr-HZzNGOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DWvsZaHaG0g
youtube.com/watch?v=bdth-uRWa6M
youtube.com/watch?v=l0sbjPvin0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This album is so good. Think what you want about Courtney but she's incredible.

What album is that?

Love this song youtube.com/watch?v=hDr-HZzNGOQ

She murdered Kurt.

Good for her. And the world.

Hole don't get the credit for having what was (aside from Dale Crover, maybe) the best drummer in that whole grunge scene.
That sort of nervous, manic post-punk playing style was a lot more interesting than the retarded heavy metal and garage rock shit most of the other big-name bands were doing, drumming-wise.

It already is

>listening to anything by Courtney "I'm a junkie" Love
yeah fuck her

shut up pussy courtney was a lightweight in the 90s alt rock scene, let alone ROCK in general

LTT is great, getting into her other stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=DWvsZaHaG0g
Don't know how this wasn't included on Celebrity Skin

I've noticed their covers of songs are REALLY good too.
youtube.com/watch?v=bdth-uRWa6M
He Hit Me, Over The Edge, Goldust Woman...good stuff.

patricians know hole is better than nirvana

*contrarians

Not bad

No wonder Nirvana fans are so pissy

Hole was good, Courtney had one of the better raw-sounding female vocals in rock music.

Didn't Kurt write a lot of that album? Either way it's great

Yesssssss

This is pretty much just a sexist conspiracy theory used to discredit Courtney.

This album was the soundtrack to my angst filled teenage years lol

I'm sure he helped a little bit, but most of the songs were already written by the time they started dating.

Nah, it has been confirmed by many sources(including people who've since fallen out with Love and don't really have a reason to lie) that the full extent of Cobain's involvement with the album was singing backing vocals on a couple of tracks and writing one song that ended up being a B-side on a single.

Yeah Curt wrote the whole thing. In fact it was going to be Nirvana's fourth album, until Courtney murdered him, and then took credit for everything.

I don't care if you did get trips, Courtney murdered Curt so she could record the album, and take credit for it while leaving Nirvana to fend for themselves.

No, man, you've got it ass backwards. Kurt dressed Courtney up like him and killed her, then had plastic surgery to assume her identity

That certainly explains the song "Beautiful Son"

Great album. Celebrity Skin was good too. Courtney was legit.

Its weird but I think she might have the best voice in female rock history. It was kind of pretty sometimes but she could sound like a banshee from hell too.

>It was kind of pretty sometimes but she could sound like a banshee from hell too.

Exactly this.

Completely agree with all of your post.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0sbjPvin0U

Top tune.

love her banshee screams, none of her peers even came close.