What electric guitar amp would you guys suggest to a guitar newbie?

What electric guitar amp would you guys suggest to a guitar newbie?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Rocksmith-2014-Cable-Trilingual-playstation-2/dp/B00I0701P4/ref=dp_ob_title_vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever is cheap if your still learning.

stay away from line 6, and you should be fine

Those little Fender Champions with hella effects

If you're not inherently opposed to digital modeling amps, the Roland Cube is actually pretty decent.

What brand should i go for? Or are they all the same?

fender twin reverb

A Roland cube is a fine practice amp for a bedroom.

No their not all the same, and what amps will be good for you highly depends on your playing style and what guitars you use.

Orange crush is a pretty good inexpensive series for practicing.

a silverface champ or deluxe reverb

or a roland cube

Amplitube.

Fender Super Champ X2. Has those Fender cleans, a bunch of different presets and some effects. Not too expensive, not too loud.

even the fender 212R cheapo combo is okayish.

Fender champ, definitely

Fender mustang has mad effects. Shits tiiight

tonemaster, mate

Man, I was looking at one of those yesterday.

Between the "80s UK rock" setting and the "'59 lineman(?)" settings, it's like turning your guitar into a completely different instrument. Like, I just needed something like a marshall MG30 (for some 90s esque alt rock), so I couldn't afford to buy it but damn, I wish I'd bought it anyway, it's a fucking gnarly amp.

>implying someone who just picked up a guitar and is starting to learn is going to have a style of playing

Are you fucking dense? It's like someone came and said "I'm going to start learning how to drive what car should I buy" and you answer "well it depends on what kind of racing you're participating in".

Roland Cube my man.

Or if you are only going to play in your bedroom, buy a Rocksmith cable, use ASIO4ALL and pirate Guitar Rig/Amplitube/Bias. You can sound really good without spending nearly anything at all.

amazon.com/Rocksmith-2014-Cable-Trilingual-playstation-2/dp/B00I0701P4/ref=dp_ob_title_vg

Also patrician choice for your op image, got my attention senpai~

the biggest one

>amp
>having effects besides an actual spring reverb

Get an old 70s peavey combo off craigslist. Some of them have tube power sections and go for only $300.