Buona mattina.

Goeie môre

Good morning

Tere hommikust

Salut, bon réveil !

Buenos días

That is definitely not swedish

It's Estonian.

Good morning in Swedish should be gomorron or something like that. I am not entirely sure because I can't speak the language.

ciulpk bybi

Dzień dobry
>jutro
it means 'tomorrow' in Bolish

this day will be shit as every other day

Eik nx pz ryzas ble

supistas emigrantas

Chào buổi sáng or Buổi sáng tốt lành.

We never say it in real life tho.

fuck off slav

Dobr jutr

It truly is pathetic how a bunch of people far removed from culture cling to what little bits of the Old world culture they still remember, even though the result is a butchered, plastic, dead product that does not have much to do with actual culture; the American has managed to take a living thing that is culture and turned it into a cold, dead commodity to flaunt around as if it bore and importance at hand. As the white American (this is yet another meme, for only an American would care about race as there is no way for him to even start talking about ethnicity; a non-existant fact in the USA) puts this abomination on a golden throne to showcase as a form of quasi-identity, he notices not how he is just as pathetic in this regard to the negro whose past is unknown and has therefore created his own myths.

All in all, the American complex is a sad twist of claiming superiority and yet clinging to the little bits of culture that had been twisted into something alien to the European observer. A country of no nation, no ethnicity, no culture, no history and no language, the United States of America are the prime example of the decay of the West; a truly gruesome picture that should alert any and all on-lookers.

Anzekath n lxir(ⴰⵏⵣⴻⴽⴰⵜⵀ ⵏ ⵍⵅⵉⵔ)

bonan matenon

Porca Madonna

lipaseppa poeka rönttöstä

Дoбpo yтpo.

>it means 'tomorrow' in Bolish
>yтpe=tomorrow
>yтpo=morning

subha bakher

Utro dobrym ne byvaet

Boa manhã

Қaйыpлы тaн