Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you can't get a boner in space due to the lack of gravity

Hopes: deleted

Are u stupid?

I would fuck an astronaut.

exploding rocket

It's true. Not impossible, but much harder to get an erection.

>literally browsed her wikipedia page yesterday after going on howmanypeopleareinspacerightnow.com
wew

You could say the sex would be out of this world.

Women's status is pretty irrelevant to me. She could be homeless but if she's good looking, then...

>not looking for IQ indicators
r-type as fuck

I'd smash that zero-g spot if you know what I'm saying wink wink nudge nudge

That's a man, baby.

>manjaw

You are going in dry?

trannies are not allowed to go to work for nasa

That's probably been changed now by Obama. I'm going to have to check on that.

wtf i hate usa now

>only Polish man in space had to use a Russian rocket

I wouldn't date one. Can't have my gf being in space for years.

Just like Americans today :^)

biggots

putting a mentally unstable person in a spacecraft or have it working on something important in which there can't be any failures is not something you want to do

"The first female in space was Valentina Tereskhova, launched on Vostok 6 in 1963. Almost 20 years would pass before another woman flew when Svetlana Savitskaya was launched to the Salyut 7 space station in 1983, beating out the first American woman in space, Sally Ride, by three months. As of 2016, over 40 American women have flown in space against only four Russian women, Tereshkova, Savitskaya, Yelena Kondakova, and Yelena Serova."

I would make her orgasm to the orbit

co?

Sure, I'd fuck him.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

To był oczywiście żart o Amerisharts którzy muszą korzystać z rosyjskich rakiet odwiedzić ISS. Debil.

Sure, just joking

>RIDF posting under a Polish flag
I have no words for this shame.

Are you retarded? American are using Soyuz rockets to get to ISS since shuttles were decomissioned

So is this guy regarded as some national hero in Poland or just a Soviet cuck?

And...? We didn't have a manned spacecraft in 1976-80 either.

SpaceX was supposed to take care of LEO manned launches. NASA has unloaded all that shit off on them and only focus on scientific/exploration missions.

And you didn't have any astronauts in space either, now you do. And you can't get them there or back on your own.

Chce cie jebac analnie

>And you didn't have any astronauts in space either, now you do. And you can't get them there or back on your own.
Nor could we during the interval between Apollo and the Shuttle. Your point?

please do not feed the proxy Kremlinbot

>now you do
My point is that in that interval you didn't have anyone currently in space, but now you do. If something happened to ISS then American astronauts would have to be taken back to earth with Soyuz.

Wyliz mi dupe, skurwysynu.

>If something happened to ISS then American astronauts would have to be taken back to earth with Soyuz.
And...?

he's trying to claim you're cukced because you has to use Russian spacecrafts and some thing.

Interesting argument but I'd argue Russia is more dependent on us than the other way around because they're poor and badly need the money from Rent-A-Soyuz. Once SpaceX is operational and we cut them off, that's going to hurt.

"NASA Astronaut Lisa Nowak Charged With Attempted Murder in Bizarre Love Triangle".

No, I'd be killed by her

Wybacz mi. jestem nadzwyczajnie pijany teraz.

no one cares

Wow. Russia can launch a box of wrenches to the ISS. Freaking wow, man.

>Ever fucked an astronaut before?
Honestly if she said this to me I would have mounted her then and there
I should go to space just so I can say that to random women and instantly get pussy.

wtf I love NASA now