Are you tired of Grimes or not?

Are you tired of Grimes or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

stereogum.com/1857227/grimes-writes-about-5-albums-that-changed-her-life/news/
factmag.com/2016/04/12/grimes-is-halfway-done-with-another-record-downtempo-synth-y-shit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

been tired of her since she released visions

Go kill yourself, Rory

Why do you wish me such an awful thing?

sauce?

do she have a grimey giney

I was getting tired of hearing about her, but I recently listened to both Visions and Art Angels in full, and now I kind of understand the hype. I wonder what Halfaxa is going to be like.

Fun fact, she actually derived her stage name from a mixture of grunge, her favorite genre, and Sublime, her favorite band. Grunge + Sublime = Grimes

the fact that people always waifu over her and call her music a """masterpiece""" has disturbed me since day one

>She likes Sublime.
Oh, never mind. I hate her.

Her music is a masterpiece. Be disturbed.

this, checked

Rivers Cuomo will always be better

no

No

more like "i wonder what halfaxa WAS like"

at this point, her music is gonna regress into weirdness/experimental stuff

you basically listened to Painting With and MPP, now youre gonna listen to Sung Tongs and then Spirits

She's MINE

Good god, this pic...it's like someone cut off random chunks of Lena Dunham and made a trannie with them.

Stop fucking making threads about Grimes

thats so beautifully cringe

she already said her next album will be more downtempo synth, so pretty much halfaxa/darkbloom-ish

of the new grimes? yes
but i will never get tired of listening to Visions

yeah, she's a dumb little cunt . i respected versions, but now she's annoying !

She's tired me of me and I'm her bed

I hate when people say ladies and germs. It's sexist and I need it to stop

She's said in the past she showers anywhere from twice to five times a week, so yes probably.

No, she derived her stage name from the Grime genre of hip hop. She saw it on Myspace and thought it was cool.

God this is basic Grimes info.

>You will never know pre-Visions Grimes
>You will never express your concern for her locking herself in her apartment for days and abusing drugs, not eating, sleeping, etc.
>You will never look her in the eye and tell her that she needs to watch her health.

That's just the cover story she uses because she knows proles like you couldn't handle the truth of grunge + Sublime = Grimes

where did you get Sublime is her favorite band?

stereogum.com/1857227/grimes-writes-about-5-albums-that-changed-her-life/news/

She told me the other day, she sat next to me on the bus. She told me Korn was a close second

>Grimes dates a nobody neckbeard who makes awful music
do you think she sucks and fucks other boys when on tour?

Well yeah.
Blowies for sure

Grimes makes me feel like she's my stepdaughter and I'm watching her go through various phases, even though she's 6 years older than me.

>That one picture of James laughing like a retard playing his PS4 with Claire clutching her dog and having an unfocused, despondant stare into the distance
she seems to be getting sick more and more of his shit. how long until they break up?

Calling BS. Sauce? Last I heard, she was thinking of taking a break from music for a long while.

I don't mean to sound mysoginous or weird, but I would love to spend a whole night of love-making (multiple times) with this bae. So yeah, Grimes, if you ever see this, please answer.

well you came off as both of those things so gj loser

Album: Best song on said album

Halfaxa: My sister says the saddest things
Visions: Vowels = Space And Time
Art Angels: World Princess Part II

I didn't know Grimes was really a thing until this cute hipster girl I met came over got drunk with me and showed me her videos. She's alright, her music is kind of vibey but some songs are kind of bland. But then again I'll have to have a listen while sober.

Good choices

where can this be found/??/

Grimes is fucking shit and the most overrated artist of the past 4 years. I am very fucking tired of her music and her fans constantly posting threads about her.

Fuck off James.

>hates grimes, complains about too many posts, bumps her thread.

Closet Grimes tit-hugger confirmed.

she writes and produces all her own songs. no other girls do that shit.

factmag.com/2016/04/12/grimes-is-halfway-done-with-another-record-downtempo-synth-y-shit/

>“With Art Angels, it was all like [growls],” when asked how the new tracks are sounding. “This would be more chill vibes, downtempos, synth-y shit. That makes it sound boring. It’s not boring.”