youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c
youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so, what to do?

Get out the way then fatty
haha

racist
accept refugees

you must show the world how great sweden is, you must prove it to the world you are the most developed nation on earth, you are better than anyone
accept those poor refugees

i want to move sweden for masters but tutition frees are pretty high. pls dont make me pretend like im a gay syrian getting bullied by fascist turks to get refugee status from your embassy. i just want to study there

spread his autistic rage on Sup Forums and masturbate to hentai

>that pic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that's real? that's a real tweet?

fuck, they ain't even hiding.

Next Terrorists.

holy kek this guy

medium.com/@RabbiLieberman/the-great-change-e5c47b38048b

>Sup Forums
5mins here
and i feel totally destroyed because i havent been backpeddleing for months straight with this shithole anymore

has to be a troll

I'm sure it's a joke but it's funny because it's true.

Fight back right now, summon your ancient viking warriors summon Odin and Thor and start to kicking butts.

Can't russia just do what you guys did in Ukraine, stir up a revolt?

Sweden is NATO.
NATO=nukes
nukes=nukes

Sweden is not in NATO

Please liberate us

youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

Translate plox

Actually theres been a depopulation of the countryside because of urbanization

Immigrants bring new life to the countryside.

My cousin employs several serbs, pakis, bosnians and iranians in his construction company and they're getting buried in jobs because there's so much going on in small swedish towns now, new projects, refurbishing old abandoned hotels, new apartments, etc. You could say he should employ native swedes, but frankly there are none, few are willing to move for a shitty job.

It's thanks to this that the swedish economy will continue to grow, without this, we would not be able to pay for the growing number of retirees (who will also live longer than ever) of our aging population.

>My cousin employs several serbs, pakis, bosnians and iranians

As a Serb, I just have to lol at how we fall under the same group as the other three.

But from my experience here, Iranians are fukin awesome. Probably because most Canadian Iranians fled the country before the allahu akbar people took over.

Yeah Iranians I met in sweden were all based.

>"Är Sverige fullt? Är Norden fullt? Är vi för många människor? Vi är 25 miljoner människor som bor i Norden. Jag flyger ofta runt över den svenska landsbygden. Det vill jag råda fler att göra. Det finns oändliga fält och skogar. Det finns så mycket plats man kan tänka sig. Den som hävdar att landet är fullt måste visa var det är fullt"

>"Is Sweden full? Is the Nordic countries full? Are we too many people? We are 25 million people living in the North. I often fly around over the Swedish countryside. This I would advise others to do. There are endless fields and forests. The there is so much space you can imagine. Those who argue that the country is full have to show where its full "

t. Swedens former prime-minister

>i just want to study there
just wait until EU and your country can make a deal about traveling without VISAs
It should happen within the next 2-3 months, Erdogan said he would unleash migrants if we didnt give him what he wanted bascially

No, spread those cheeks there's more coming

youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4

>Kommentarer har inaktiverats för videoklippet.
Hmm, I wonder why... Could it be because it upsets people? People don't like propaganda especially when it's so blatant.