2. What you WUZ

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.es/20110802/ciencia/abci-espanoles-pariente-tutankamon-201108020819.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eyRV4LmjaQc
pagef30.com/2008/12/similarities-between-turkish-and.html
science.sciencemag.org/content/336/6080/466.full
anthropark.wz.cz/aurig.htm
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml
researchgate.net/publication/234719947_Ludnosc_kultury_luzyckiej_i_kultury_pomorskiej_a_problem_pochodzenia_Slowian
researchgate.net/publication/233399693_Odontological_Analysis_of_the_Wielbark_Culture_Population_from_Rogowo_Cementery_Poland
staff.amu.edu.pl/~anthro/pdf/mono/vol012/01piontek.pdf
arheologija.ff.uni-lj.si/documenta/pdf33/nowak33.pdf
etd.ohiolink.edu/!etd.send_file?accession=osu1330969837&disposition=attachment
ptantropologiczne.pl/en/ckfinder/userfiles/images/AR/vol76/AR_76-1-001-022.pdf
pl.scribd.com/doc/14180564/INDO-ARYAN-AND-SLAVIC-LINGUISTIC-AFFINITIES
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0054360
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0110839
polishgenes.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/first-direct-evidence-of-genetic.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2015/08/testing-genetic-continuity-in-poland.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2013/03/no-mongolian-admixture-in-poland.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2014/01/poles-more-indigenous-to-europe-than.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2012/04/prehistoric-scandinavians-genetically.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/the-really-old-europe-is-mostly-in.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_K2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. flag
2. WE WUZ EMPIRE 'N SHIET

1. flag
2. Huns, Celts, Sumerians, Etruscans, Turks, aliens

1. Flag
2. WE WUZ NIGGERS

Celtiberians, Roman Emperors, Islamic Golden Age, HRE and MUH EMPIRE, not necessarily in that order.

But in truth we are the true WE WUZ KANGZ:

abc.es/20110802/ciencia/abci-espanoles-pariente-tutankamon-201108020819.html

WE WUZ HITTIES N SHIT
also Lydians , Ionians , Hellenistics , Romans , Byzantines , Seljuks , Ottomans

Germano-Romano-Celts and we wuz most powerful cunt in Europe for almost a thousand years.

1. Pole land
2. WE WUZ WENDS
WE WUZ SARMATIANS
WE WUZ VANDALS 'N SHIEEET

1. Poland
2. WE WUZ SARMATIANS
3. WE WUZ WINGED HUSSARS
4. WE WUZ SAVIOURS OF EUROPE

In reality we are the Original Europeans.

we wuz sumerian.
youtube.com/watch?v=eyRV4LmjaQc

we wuz american indian.

we wuz samurais n shieet
pagef30.com/2008/12/similarities-between-turkish-and.html

we wuz nordic n shiett

WE WUZ REBELS N SHIT

WE WUZ VEDIC ARYANS AND INSHALLAH MUGHALS

None of itt is true WE WUZ.

African American WE WUZ is funny because it's completely false and fabricated. Everybody else's WE WUZ is true to some degree.

The Canadian WE WUZ is WE WUZ voyageurs...but the french canadians actually wuz voyaguers

>we are the Original Europeans.
proofs?

>Scientists from Uppsala University have managed to extract genome-wide markers from the early Neolithic remains of three hunter-gatherers and one farmer from southern Sweden.
>They only pulled a few thousand SNPs from each sample, but that was enough to successfully compare the ancient remains to modern Europeans.
>The results of their study, published in Science Magazine today, reveal that Poles top the allele sharing list with the the hunter-gatherers.

science.sciencemag.org/content/336/6080/466.full

MY BYLI ZBIERACZE I ŁOWCY

1) Flag
2) product of Scandinavian, Baltic, Finnic and Slavic mixing.
3) We wuz Free Rus, Kievan Rus, Novgorod Republic, Duchy of Moscow, Duchy of Kiev, Ducky of Galicia, Grand Duchy of Moscow, Tsardom of Russia, Russian Empire, Soviet Union, Russian Federatiom

WE WUZ FRANKZ N SHEEIT

>Frances
>e
Woman?

WE WUZ WATERGEUZEN 'N SHIET
WE WUZ CHARLEMAGNE 'N SHIET

I'm sorry but WE wuz celts.

MADE OF GOLD

>early Neolithic

No.

>top the allele sharing list with the the hunter-gatherers.

those would be the batlics not you.

Enve more, Poles are quite new to Europe, they have R1a and even a young subclade like M458.So when poles came to Poland territory, they mixed with the original inhabitants.

I is teh original europeans.

>the highest survival rate of Aurignacian cavemen genes similar to the ones of the 35.000 year old GoyetQ116-1 sample from Belgium is observed nowadays in Poland, Lithuania and Latvia.

So earliest Pole ever observed lived in Belgium and looked like this

anthropark.wz.cz/aurig.htm

>The sophistication and self-awareness demonstrated in the work led archaeologists to consider the makers of Aurignacian artifacts the first modern humans in Europe. Human remains and Late Aurignacian artifacts found in juxtaposition support this inference. Although finds of human skeletal remains in direct association with Proto-Aurignacian technologies are scarce in Europe, the few available are also probably modern human. The best dated association between Aurignacian industries and human remains are those of at least five individuals from the Mladec cave in the Czech Republic, dated by direct radiocarbon measurements of the skeletal remains to at least 31,000–32,000 years old. At least three robust, but typically anatomically-modern individuals from the Pe?tera cu Oase cave in Romania, were dated directly from the bones to ca. 35,000–36,000 BP. Although not associated directly with archaeological material, these finds are within the chronological and geographical range of the Early Aurignacian in southeastern Europe.
that so?

We're not new to Europe. And now new to our region.

>those would be the batlics not you.
Look at the map I posted gypsy scum

But both of us can be. Pls be celt with me Gaulanon :3

HOWDY

not qatari
WE WUZ CARTHAGE N HANNIBAL N SHEEIT MUH ELEPHANTS DAT CORSSED DA ALPS

nothing...

>So earliest Pole ever observed lived in Belgium and looked like this

earliest Pole didnt live in Poland today before poles invaded Europe.

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml

Poles are one of the newest to Europe proper.

Read this untill it enters through your thick egg shaped head: "THOSE THAT BROUGHT POLISH LANGUAGE IN TODAY POLAND MIXED WITH THE NATIVE WHG EUROPEANS"

this is the newest map.

Everyone from ireland till turkey wuz celts and sheeid also we wuz bataven and sheeid.

researchgate.net/publication/234719947_Ludnosc_kultury_luzyckiej_i_kultury_pomorskiej_a_problem_pochodzenia_Slowian
researchgate.net/publication/233399693_Odontological_Analysis_of_the_Wielbark_Culture_Population_from_Rogowo_Cementery_Poland

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0054360
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0110839
polishgenes.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/first-direct-evidence-of-genetic.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2015/08/testing-genetic-continuity-in-poland.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2013/03/no-mongolian-admixture-in-poland.html
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2014/01/poles-more-indigenous-to-europe-than.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2012/04/prehistoric-scandinavians-genetically.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/the-really-old-europe-is-mostly-in.html

You posted a pic that confirms Polish connection to WHG though. You stupid gypsy fuck.

Why do you keep posting links taht have no relevance?Do you think you intimidate me?

pic related gg

WE WUZ KHANZ AND SHIT

>Why do you keep posting links taht have no relevance?Do you think you intimidate me?

>archeology
>genetic studies
>no relevance

>posts some shitty maps he doesn't understand
>LOOK, IT'S TRUE

You're really fucking stupid. Stop posting at this point.

>West European Hunter Gatherer
kys

Hey! Hey! Guys! Nobody gives a shit. Although poles are nordic.

WE WUZ:

HATTIANS
HITTITES
LYDIANS
URARTUS
HELLENES
ROMANS

'N SHIEET

Hey, it's our WE WUZ

WE
E

WUZ
U
Z

What archeology and genetic studies you fucking scrub?Some blogspots or polish pseudo-scientific studies?

>Haplogroup I2a may be the haplogroup pertaining to the first anatomically modern humans to inhabit Europe, Cro-Magnon.

I = proto-european and existed in Europe proper way before R and its the only haplogroup born in Europe.R is from Siberia.
The ones that have I haplogroup are the original europeans.Ever since Hitler called you untermenschen in WW2 you started to change your origin, from slavic poles to sarmatian,scythian,aryan etc

>Although poles are nordic.

What is nordic at you?You must be joking.Egg shaped fat robust bodies.

Before those that brought polish language came to Poland, the entire territory was cro-magnon-nordic, thats true.

danes

>What archeology and genetic studies you fucking scrub?Some blogspots or polish pseudo-scientific studies?

Illiterate gypsy
>Egg shaped fat robust bodies.
Meme

>this is the newest map.
>map based on informations from dodecad project
>2010

swedish research was done in 2012.

Go steal some copper

i wuz
english :^)

>Some blogspots or polish pseudo-scientific studies?
>polish pseudo-scientific studies

Department of Evolutionary Biology, Evolutionary Biology Centre, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden.
Centre for GeoGenetics, Natural History Museum of Denmark, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Osteoarchaeological Research Laboratory, Department of Archaeology and Classical Studies, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden.
Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
Science for Life Laboratory, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden.

>Wielbark
>Rogowo

also lel at aryan and pole in the same sentence.
What you posted has no relevance to proto-europeans.Stop spamming worthless shit, you are not impressing anyone.

So they have concluded that the polish people(northern slavs) came in Europe and assimilated the whg people(nordo-cromagnons that originally we're all I).

We didn't came anywhere.

Western Slavic origin is from Eastern Germany and Western Poland.

>Ever since Hitler called you untermenschen in WW2 you started to change your origin, from slavic poles to sarmatian,scythian,aryan etc
That's one of the stupidest thing I found on Sup Forums this week.

Those thatbrought polish language are not notive to Poland today.We can trace this migration using haplogroups.

>R-M458 is a mainly Slavic SNP, characterized by its own mutation, and was first called cluster N. Underhill et al. (2009) found it to be present in modern European populations roughly between the Rhine catchment and the Ural Mountains and traced it to "a founder effect that [...] falls into the early Holocene period, 7.9±2.6 KYA."[25]

>>R-M458 is a mainly Slavic SNP, characterized by its own mutation, and was first called cluster N
Poles are my Mongoloid brothers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_K2

*cough*
Ahem...
WE
WUZ
ROMANS 'N' SHIET

WE WUZ jutes, anglos, cimbri, teutons, vikings, crusaders, Naval power, complete bastards, multiple empires, relevant.