Is vaporwave a meme or do you guys unironically like it?

Is vaporwave a meme or do you guys unironically like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vektroid.bandcamp.com/album/initiation-tape-isle-of-avalon-edition
youtube.com/watch?v=j0nJax1V9bs
youtube.com/watch?v=yQzNZR-LXZc
youtube.com/watch?v=IFS7CeCQ7gU
youtube.com/watch?v=v9xDBi67RNU
youtu.be/d6vx61f6xH4
youtube.com/watch?v=3r2zleGxv7w
youtube.com/watch?v=oLs2AmrDQZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vaporwave is actuaIIy a genre, not a may may.

You're weIcome.

it's good.

this album is amazing:
vektroid.bandcamp.com/album/initiation-tape-isle-of-avalon-edition this

I really like it when it's paired with some sort of visual art. Like a video of some sort and vaporware can be excellent.

Fun to listen to on occasions. I prefer the funkier stuff but the stuff along the lines of Mac Plus is good too

I agree. Visual art and vaporwave music together are great.

floral shoppe is one of my favourite albums actually

I unironically like it. Vapormemers slowing down entire tracks and passing them as their own pisses me off though. I still like them for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0nJax1V9bs

i feel like if funk slept with cheesy pop disco would come out, and if disco slept with god synth pop would come out
and if synth pop went into severe depression and suicide vaporwave would be a failed abortion

I dunno but this is genuinely the best mash-up of our generation: youtube.com/watch?v=yQzNZR-LXZc

Personally I like vaporwave cuz it's catchy and sometime pretty well done. I mean let's face it there's no instrumental talent but a lot of people are pretty smart with audio production and engineering techniques and desplay them in the music and it's nice to here. I'm fairly new to vaporwave but some of my favs are Mac Plus - Floral Shoppe, Blank Banshee - Blank Banshee 0, and Cocain Jesus - Supreme Space Race. Vaporwave isn't really a meme it's more so just a little genre that's kinda chugging along and I think it's a little underrated actually

I honestly like it for driving at nights.

Few things are better than listening to vaporwave and crusing on the highways with headlights.

>I feel like it triggers acid flashbacks a fair hit, so thats also pretty good.

You have to recommend only one vaporwave album to make someone love the genre. What's your pick?

This is definitely true, vaporwave and synthwave are greater for lonely nighttime driving. Especially going down the freeway in front of Toronto's skyline at 4 am. Cozy AF.

wow, surprised at how good this thread has been so far. was expecting mostly
>smug anime face
and troll comments

Be real, it doesn't matter anyway.

Arguably the WOAT genre of all time and a shit stain on the art that is music

Luxury Elite - World Class
youtube.com/watch?v=IFS7CeCQ7gU

...my personal recommendation anyway.

vaporave > vaporwave

It's a meme that's very near death.

Anyone who still unironically enjoys it should considerer suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9xDBi67RNU

This is so weird I was just about to make a thread about vaporwave asking the same question. I just now really started listening to it and it's really good in my opinion but the fact people are meming it makes me mad

youtu.be/d6vx61f6xH4 this video kinda knocked my socks off

I started off ironically listening to it, then I ended up liking it unironically. And now I want to kill myself

Stop ironically listening to music unless you're ready to start liking it unironically and hating your pathetic life even more than you did before

sailorwave and they'll be hooked from the first rack

>he hasn't heard of sympsonswave

daft punk's next album is going to be vaporwave influenced mark my words

t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-time

youtube.com/watch?v=3r2zleGxv7w

I really enjoy Vaporwave unironically.

Floral Shoppe got me hooked, and then from there I had spent a whole month listening to nothing but the Vaporwave essnetial Chart.

It the end of my journey through haze I came out with an immense love of Future Funk, VaporTrap, and Vektroid is a goddess.

Anyone who has the time check out DatFootDive. youtube.com/watch?v=oLs2AmrDQZc
I can't say I'm a fan of many Vapor artists, but DatFootDive is based.

Simpsons wave is shit meme-core trash made by 15 year olds and it stagnates the genre from being taken seriously.

it's the second coming of broporwave