Redpill Me On Latinas

Are they worth dating or are they shit?

>Are they worth dating or are they shit?
Shit. They age like milk, have large, annoying families, and get jealous insanely easily.

They are worth fucking, not dating.

Also they'll cheat on you.

Bro-tier

Have one of them as a fuckbuddy and be wary of not developing any feelings towards her

Dump her ass as soon as she turns 30

Would be more appealing if not for their enormous hispanic families that they are really close to, half of which are definitely murderers.

I'm trying another.

If someone could translate her answer.. in gray of course. I am not 100% clear what she responded..

Easier and better sex, but more drama

Also in gray.

Now gonna give my opinion on Latinas, as I have only dated them since I finished high school and I'm 25.

2temperament4me

do u mean mestizas?
stop using the word "latina" we are not the same enthnically , culturaly nor idiomatically

The first thing doesn't make sense

>I don't know you

>I don't understand you then, if you want to go out with Ely, then why do you invite me to see the movie?

OP pic has some black in her.

Ok. And yeah this is my exs best friend who is also Latina of course.

The goal was to make them both mine, but my ex got mad at me when I started talking to this one and told me to go with her but she wasnt going.. so I fucking ended it and said I would go with her.

I am on like day 4 of talking.

I think she meant
>Hmmm, not now (ahora no), I don't know you

My ex, Ely, played with me at one time and said she liked women and I assumed this one since she started spending a shitload of time with her all of a sudden.

Went to my fucking head. I even told her that this was better for me, and she only called me cochino but sort of acted in the middle. I even asked if they were sexual and all and she never got pissed at me.

Soo, I added this new on on Facebook and so far so good. Muy fucking hermosa. Wanna squeeze her fucking cheeks so bad.

That's how anglos must feel when Spanairds/Japanese try to write in english uh.
She says than she doesn't know you in the first. The second says why are you talking to her if you want to go with Ely.

while your pic has some plastic in her

So she said that? She already agreed to go if Ely went. I guess she has a problem going alone this early.

Thank you all.

It's the same girl, you dip.

Does anybody else smell a buttered bun or spongecake when he sees her ass?

No.

You can't be this hungry

There are some good ones but they're so rare it's not worth the risk.

are you talking about mestizas? latino can mean many things, but i can guarantee you, most hot latinas from latin america are only interested in anglos/blacks from the us of a because of the green card. latinas vastly prefer alpha mediterranean or mediterranean-mestizo guys, like gonçalo teixeira and enrique iglesias, respectivelly. many also like strong scandinavian-looking guys like alexander skarsgard

let's be honest here, anglo-americans and black-americans simply can't compete

anyway, latinas have more traditional values compared with your average white/black female from anglo countries (who doesn't?), but they're not worth the trouble most of the time. pro tip, marry an asian, preferably an asia-born asian, not a degenerate banana from california, but please do not reproduce, the internet doesn't need more /r/hapas members.

reggaton mongrel loud whores

que coño estoy leyendo aquí exactamente?

also the ones that are good tend to be devout Catholics

My friend is in Brazil now visiting his GF. I don't get how he trusts her at all tbqh.

no sé, no entiendo chicano

My kind of people.

Although, I have to say that Latin American Catholics are somewhat strange to me.