So, how big of a trainwreck is this going to be? Judging from the cover, I'd say quite big

So, how big of a trainwreck is this going to be? Judging from the cover, I'd say quite big.

That's a great cover.

No it's not.

the single was good

Not that guy but you have shit taste.

Honestly the text is the only bad part. Just get rid of it and it's okay

Not that guy but its a shit cover.

Agreed. It's definitely a grower.

What about it makes it shit? Just because you don't like something doesn't make it shit btw.

I actually unironically like the cover.

But RHCP's are not a very good band so I am not setting my hopes high at all

I like it, gives me OHM vibes for some reason.

I'm glad Josh Klinghoffers mere presence in the band triggers the John Frusciante cult so bad. I like him as much as the next guy, but goddamn they suck him off over everything he does to such an obnoxious level. If he took a field recording of himself taking a shit with a two note guitar solo slapped over it they would call it a masterpiece. Josh is an interesting guitar player and adds a unique element to the band, but I guess if you're expecting John's really overt in your face kind of playing then you're going to be disappointed. I think I'm With You is a decent album, but their b-side collection from the same sessions is far superior. And I'm actually looking forward to this new album for the sole fact that the new single does sound like they're doing something different. They're never going to make something like Blood Sugar or Californication again, people need to get over it.

I mean, it's not awful, but it yells out mediocre radio friendly pop rock.

Im an old man. I came to Sup Forums last week cuz was interestd in what u whippersnappers thought of AMSP. .. I gotta say u all seem like little fucking assholes... its the chili peppers u pricks. Give it a chance before u shitball all over the fucking thing... what have u done? Ever? ... little jerkoffs.

RHCP has never been good.

If you use the "what have you done?" defense, you've already lost, gramps.

Eat shit.. u never been good.

EVERY COVER WITH A LITTLE GIRL IS GREAT.
>Violent Femmes st
>Houses of the Holly
>Siames Dream
The list goes on

I find it interesting how Sup Forums has such a hateboner for RHCP but unironically likes shit like Kanye West.

Learn to type old man.

The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me

Eh... ibhave fatfingers u smartass. Diabetes... asshole. Ive typing since before computrs.

Well yeah it has Red Hot Chili Peppers written on it

Oh.. hooooh... zzinger.