Say it with me
ACE OF KEKS
ACE OF KEKS
ACE OF KEKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZpq8FjJr2E
youtube.com/watch?v=AVAFLAq23VI
youtube.com/watch?v=FLqwnCRLMMk
kpopalypse.wordpress.com/2016/05/16/the-results-of-kpopalypses-music-education-trufax-quiz-featuring-aoa/
youtube.com/watch?v=le5fpYjjKF4
kpopalypse.wordpress.com/2016/02/20/visual-dreams-how-k-pop-markets-the-idol-not-the-music/
youtu.be/nUK5fPgk-Y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SINB SLAAAY

blacked

youtube.com/watch?v=iZpq8FjJr2E
FLY

first for jessica

cetch me if you cen

who wouldn't want to visit cambodia

i mean korea, if there are qt's like this there

Good Luck is really growing on me now, b side is still better though

ace of cucck
ace of cucck
ace of cucck

10 seconds

why do kpg posters like pretending to be little girls

>[+10,546, -846] But isn't the timing of this comeback bad? I remember during T-ara's scandal, they needed to take time off to reflect but Kwang Soo pushed forward with a comeback and their popularity just dropped. They'll end up like T-ara...
based kks

>Since when has netizen hate ever affected sales?

2014 Gsd sales - 48,014
2015 Gsd sales - 32,105

2012 T-ara sales - 183,697
2013 (before being "blacked") - 43,344 + T-ara N4 (28,360)

Why are Jessica and Tiffany competing to see who can have the ugliest ethnically diverse backing dancers?

Mijoo is like Hyosung if Hyosung was actually attractive and beautiful.

You're fucking retarded if you think citing straight sales figures is an indication of anything. It becomes obvious you've never taken a single stats course and are incapable of any kind of critical thinking.

Just stop posting on kpg before my fries get cold you little cuck

you're the best ever come in my life

babysoul starts with the phantom menace

SAY
MY
NAME

Love me the Same is way better.

Can't wait for the MV

lmao

I agree, but without all this verbal assaulting, kpg is a bully free zone and there's no need to be a bully.

>inb4 grazia pic

>tfw new pledis girls pics

one of them is actually in both. hilarious

Sum Dum Guk

are lovelyz doing terrible because their song sucks or is it because of the chip thing

Reminder to stay classy kpg

>tfw KKS made t-ara popular in china by saying that they are really really popular in china and everyone believed him
genius

which Lovelyz is the one most likely to have a JAV career once her group flops and disbands?

*vomits*

not grazia

to be honest netizens have lost all sense of logic, nobody cares about the truth and everyone is just blindly hating right now.

This is beginning to look a lot like T-ara's case

nice inconsistent romanization

I agree but I think this one will do better,

he'll probably fuck it up in true KKS fashion

he was right

>You're fucking retarded if you think citing straight sales figures is an indication of anything. It becomes obvious you've never taken a single stats course and are incapable of any kind of critical thinking.
how? especially in t-ara's case, their scandal coincided exactly with plummeting sales and their becoming the most hated idol group in korea (along with them being pulled out of their korean cfs and such)

can't even beat a chinese fashion designer lmaoo

I'm sorry i got carried away

need a kgf

>that vanity logo
what am I doing, watching a fucking movie?

Its literally fan wars

rich chink won't let him
he manages T-ara outside of korea (except of japan) and KKS is allowed only to manage them in korea

be a buddy, not a bully

how come there's almost no western music in those korean charts? its popular all over the world so when like adele releases something it should be right up there in korea too right

They won't rest until there is blood. Tears and apologies won't cut it.

Hero who`s sacrifice should never be forgotten

who is that busted white bitch next to brittney?

>THESE LABOUM FANCAMS
GET
IN
HERE!
youtube.com/watch?v=AVAFLAq23VI
youtube.com/watch?v=FLqwnCRLMMk

adele actually was charting for quite a while recently

whose

these are creeper cams

Is there a rapless version on the album?

>Everyone here is like "J's song is better than Tiff's" while I'm here like "What the fuck is that bathtub doing in the middle of the desert?" and "ohmahgodFABOLOUS"

He has a point

post them

justin bieber is #54

>J's song is better than Tiff's
lol

jessica has five songs in the top 50
based as fuck

goo luck kitty kitty you like me

goo luck kitty kitty i like you

>The Japan–Korea Treaty of 1905 made Itō the first Japanese Resident-General of Korea. He supported the sovereignty of the indigenous Joseon monarchy as a protectorate under Japan, and in 1909 was forced to resign his position by the increasingly powerful Imperial Japanese Army, which instead favoured the total annexation of Korea. Four months later, Itō was assassinated by Korean nationalist An Jung-geun in Manchuria.[1] His death accelerated the annexation both he and his assassin had opposed; the process was formalised by another treaty the following year.

>be the only Japanese person that didn't want Korea to be annexed
>get forced out of power so it's not even your decision anymore
>sum dum guk assassinates you

>Korean war """""""heroes""""""

post lewd timestamps

a new trilogy already outsold girls invasion and lovelinus and it lasted longer on the charts than candy jelly love and for you

kpopalypse.wordpress.com/2016/05/16/the-results-of-kpopalypses-music-education-trufax-quiz-featuring-aoa/

what did you score kpg?

does yulhee have the best mijoos in kpop

and every single one of them is higher than IJWD
lmao

the only relationship moon has is between her and her cats desu

>windows

south korea is as brainwashed as the north except they make some bangin ass music

>What the fuck is that bathtub doing in the middle of the desert?" and "ohmahgodFABOLOUS"

typical adhd female

It's also possible their music just wasn't as good since the scandal, the members are all doing their own shit, and they're focusing on other markets. Which is all true.

What i'm saying is that the scandal is only one possible factor in declining sales, you can't just assume causation.

i know love when i see it

1. Hyosung
2. Yulhee
3. Yewon

Sunny had nice ones but they're probably now old and haggard like the rest of her appearance.

meant to quote

word

wut happened?

that gook didn't achieve anything by killing that nip prime minister, wtf

even chanmi is prettier than yuna with her awful eyes

it's also outselling the hi~ rerelease too

That on ugly British ginger with a great voice was charting too

>wining like steph curry

this meme shooter is everywhere fml

who said sinb was first in real time? all i can see is her dropping to 20

qt

>copy netizenbuzz articles for (you)s
>copy youtube comments for (you)s
>say stupid shit for (you)s
>talk about everything except for kpop music and don't get banned

kpg is shit, just a bunch of inbred mexicans and "whites" wanting to fuck some korean women

song name aptly describes kpg posters youtube.com/watch?v=le5fpYjjKF4

AOA is going to be my first purchase

Shannon Williams?

everytime I hear yuju sing I can't help but fall more in love with her

it is? I haven't checked recently
based lovelyz

kpopalypse.wordpress.com/2016/02/20/visual-dreams-how-k-pop-markets-the-idol-not-the-music/

>When T-ara had their controversy and were witch-hunted some advertisers panicked and dropped the girls out of endorsement deals because of the potential for negative brand association… and then other companies saw the girls as freely available and picked them back up again, which just goes to show how marketable they still were (and still are). In the meantime fans all over the world saw the witch-hunting by Korean netizens and rallied around their newfound underdogs, guaranteeing them a global career. Companies in Korea have since learned their lesson not to panic over fake bullshit – right now the big irrationally-hated pariah in k-pop who tons of people supposedly can’t stand is IU… but has all the hate hurt her? No, in fact she recently scored commercial film work as well as a hosting gig for SBS and a drama role and this is all straight AFTER she became the devil or whatever so how the hell did that happen? Lots of Internet chatter leads to lots of sharing around of her image and actions, which leads to companies going “if we hire her, people will talk and share”. Then advertisers say “if we attach our products to this IU person, people will talk and discuss and argue about her while sharing our products”. Making people respond emotionally (positively or negatively) is a powerful tool of engagement, and marketers and the market both recognise it and use it.

tl;dr: no one cares about sales

I'm worried about Tiffany. Is she going to kill herself?

dream girls

Jessica's song is good, but this is the best Fabolous feature
youtu.be/nUK5fPgk-Y0

>It's also possible their music just wasn't as good since the scandal
this is a bit subjective but i think number 9 in particular was as good as anything they've done (and it was received as such by almost everyone that heard it). sugar free too

> the members are all doing their own shit
this was explicitly their strategy to try to work around the destroyed popularity of the group itself

>and they're focusing on other markets
because they keep failing in korea

besides their physical sales, they hardly chart anymore in korea (n9 excepted) while before the scandal they were digital queens

watch out everyone
we got ourself a racist badboy here

That song isn't BTS - Dope tho