Will toledo is a literal fur fag

furaffinity.net/user/carseatheadrest

make a throwaway account and enable adult content so you can see the autism in his favorites

proof that it's him is below. the artist for the liner of "my back is killing me baby" explicitly links his account in the description and he's one of the first to reply

furaffinity.net/view/5768983/

it's over

how can anyone listen to this hack

>hating furries
Is this 2009 or something?

what's with all the will posting as of late?

>if I post something negative they won't think I'm shilling

New album duh

I went to highschool with this faggot. one time I saw him kissing some cute latino kid behind the school.

right

i thought this was common knowledge
knew this for a while now

I know a guy named Wyatt Nichols that told me he went to high school with Will as well, did you know this person?

(also apparently the last name on Will's facebook is Barnes, not Toledo, I don't know how known this is but I'm assuming it is but typing this in case it isn't)

He's releasing a new album soon, so now he's making threads shitting on himself since the "TWIN FANTASY IS THE BEST ALBUM EVER" threads became too obvious that it was him.

who Sup Forums here

whats with this dog motif

why do people care about this strokes cover band?

do you really think that even if will used to viral on Sup Forums, he does anymore? hes signed by matador, has them doing tons of PR and marketing for him, he doesnt need any audience from Sup Forums anymore

Will is using this to create a narrative in order to better critical reception of his music. You know how Lavren used Sup Forums to create this narrative about fighting sexism? That's what Will is going to do but with fursecution.

everyone itt

meme

Fuck off Will

no

well that´s creative. i think thats interesting as a detail, makes him stand out from the otherwise boring row of performance artists.

hi will

am i supposed to know who this dork is

Toledo is his step dad.

You listen to his music silly.

i wanna give this guy an atomic wedgie

but why does it matter

>throwaway account
>implying im not a furfag already

HAHAHAAHA LOOK HES A FURFIG TOO

>tfw your favorite musician is a furry

not this guy, though. i've never listened to him

You must be really retard for realizing it 5 years later.
I'm sure he mentions it in one of his songs indirectly, there's even a furry cover in one of his releases.

It doesn't. Hopefully OP is pretending to be a retard to think this will change all his work and effort.

Will also goes after people on twitter who say they don't like his music. He fucking name searches his band constantly. Fuck this guy.

Proof?

Wow, there are some really gay stuff in his account

who then ? OPN ?

literally who

maybe its because hes gay