Don stepped outside

Don stepped outside...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG LE BEST ALBUM EVER OMG ITS SO ME OMG XD

>CREEPING UP IN TO THE SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

CRRREEEEEEEEEEPIN UUUUPPP IN TTOOO THHHEEEE SKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This is an example of an album where descriptors 'sophomoric' and 'soporific' are equally true.

Thank you for teaching me a new word.

i didnt know descriptor either

You're welcome. There are ample records to which to apply either of those.

donsteppedoutside.jpg

lol

This album seems to be one of the more divisive Sup Forumscore albums. I personally believe it's a masterpiece, but can see why some don't like it.

The worst Sup Forumscore albums are Kid A and OKC though.

no i didn't

>The worst Sup Forumscore albums are Kid A and OKC though.
true
>This album seems to be one of the more divisive Sup Forumscore albums.
i think its pretty accepted on here to be h

Kid a will click for you one day, I guarantee it.

UUUGGGHHHHrrrr, I MISS YOU!!

Milo

I thought about making this thread yesterday but I didn't because its a lame idea for a thread

THE LIGHT

>liking flint
mamma mia

you use big words

Toward youself.

It's not divisive, there are just a few people counterjerking it in every thread.