youtube.com/watch?v=OV3xp5ZXSYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2016
>having "thoughts"
yeah no i don't think so fuccboi

i liked that song that sounded like a poppy burial ripoff

We wuz robbed

it's just a political shitfest

Like any "music competition" it's terrible!

Asian gril from Australia almost won on European song contest

t. butthurt Vlad

bulgaria girl fucking hot

anyone noticed Oneohtrix Point Never was singing there?

Ukraine's entry - that was pretty sick. There was one that sounded like a promising techno snog at the start but then went shit

>toughts
implying tinking is required

anoher circus for the masses

i dislike ukraine and i like austria

faggots stealing songs last year released

pleb shit

ukraine was the most Sup Forumscore song of the competition

youtube.com/watch?v=oxS6eKEOdLQ

those butt-hurt ruskies

It's entertaining to watch, but the songs are products, not art, and therefore have no musical merit

Jesus, that's terrible... did this really win?

Macedonia way hottest

DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA DONA

- the whole notion of "songs" competing against one another baffles my mind

- the music is usually shit, and it becomes shittier every time. this time it was so bad, that the best songs weren't even competing. it were the two songs Justin Timberlake performed during the break. there's no musical curation at all, it's just the worst pop music can offer, it's not even representing a relevant portion of contemporary European pop music at all. usually those bands are one-off projects by European broadcasting stations pampered for just this one event. stylistically the music lags +10 years behind.

- the people who call in to vote usually do so for political reasons. they don't vote for the song they like, but for their buddy countries. slavs vote for slavs for example. if some politician in one country says something cretinising about another country, those people from that country will vote against the participant of that former country, even though it has nothing to do with one another. it's Europe at its worst.

- it reeks of corruption. it's being curated by one of those organisations just like the FIFA or the International Olympic Committee that attract underhand payments

- if you live in Europe it's very likely that it was financed by your taxes or your fees, because the members of the European Broadcasting Union are mostly public broadcasting networks financed by the public

Is life in Europe really that boring?

>cretinising

I'm not sure if you're retarded or clever for inventing this word.

>inventing this word
what do you mean? it's the present participle of cretinise

that's what usually happens in Europe, some politican says something regarding the shared past and people from another country act like idiots and start to support some populist nutwingers who try to profit from the situation. the Poles especially are very easily trolled by other countries.

This, also her winning performance is a lot better.

youtube.com/watch?v=P11j3HQumzY
Starts at 2:28

once Eurovision used to be like this :(

youtube.com/watch?v=BQn1gJdVKi4

That was fucking awful

glad i didnt watch it

the percussion style is completely stolen from burial. this donĀ“t even fit with the song ;_;

>My, my, at Waterloo Napoleon did surrender

hmm not really , he was dragged from the battle field

3/10

Slavshit politics, glad my country's out.

>glad my country's out.
you mean couldn't afford to participate
which is a shame in itself, havin to pay millions to some dodgy cold war broadcasting comittee in order to participate in such a worthless shitfest

a visualization of why the current european order needs to go

it all starts with you, bongland
don't blow it

please leave it gone and buried until next year.
I don't think I can take any more Eurovision than those three tv shows once a year.

you just don't get it
I've been watching this garbage for the past 20 years and I still do.
Nothing ever changes, but that's what makes it great.

sorry to inform you but Portugal already confirmed participation next year

Funny in a ridiculous and cringy way, not much thinking required.

couldn't afford to participate because the public's interest in it never has been so low, it's not the first time, they say the national contest it's to blame and and the selection process needs to be rearranged for a participation 2017. But truly nobody gives a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHDHi37bboE

Germany definitely shouldn't have come last. Whoever designed her costume should be fired though, looking like a Japanese cupcake was completely out of tone with the song.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftDB6D7RXso
youtube.com/watch?v=PfBh9bKt-Dc
Only good songs this year.

As a non-yuro, I'm loving watching the butthurt over the winner.

Americans know nothing of fun inter-country competitions like this.

Yeah they do, it's called finding a job before the Mexicans.

So all these videos are now blocked in the US?
What's up with that?

Y'all see Yung Lean?

Wow, Georgia's sounds like something I would wilfully listen to, no wonder it did shit.

It's shit because the best act always lose

youtube.com/watch?v=OV3xp5ZXSYA