This is a joke but it really does give me that feeling

Youre gonna make me lonesome when you go

Keaton Henson - Dear...

fuck you faggot I just ended a five year relationship with a girl

literally everything does remind me of her including that exact album

youtube.com/watch?v=5p2-gjUuwy0

Grace by Jeff Buckley
Especially the songs Grace and Last Goodbye
Hang in there guys. I just broke up with my gf of 1 year last night. Its hard, but we can make it through it bros

get a hold of urselves, fags. lmaoing at your gay failure to deal with your emotions

depression is authentic. you're just a phony. if you don't want to kill yourself and you're not in love you should accept your mediocrity

or i'm just not a retard? there's a couple of ways to get over this shit (but it does take work, so of course you fags would rather stay miserable)

ended a six year relationship a year ago and still not over it

I'm just here to tell you you're not gonna make it

Depression over a person is pretty pathetic because they are already destined to die. Get over it. You knew you would lose them.

neu raydeohed albume

read a book

lol. it is not actually possible to be depressed about anything permanent

read one with me (you need it more)

Bruh you don't know their situation. They could have ended a relationship as soon as hours ago. The best thing to do is be supportive, obviously it's gonna take work, but you gotta be constructive

I wasn't even saying that I was just saying that after being in a relationship for so long every thing does remind you of that person, especially if they had the same interests in music

yeah im aware of that

i thought your post was about being constantly depressed and unable to escape your thought about this person

you're right my friend, i hope the anomymouses get better (i always wanted the best for them)

Nazareth - Love hurts.