Heh

heh

Who the fuck would ask a question like that ? Was the interviewer literally three years old ?

didnt the interviewer literally have a wooden leg?

Probably a square, man.

Long hair for men was viewed as girly and hippie-like in Zappa's time, I guess

Fuck off captain tom

But who would think that long hair makes someone a woman ? That's a really fucking retarded thing to even think of. I'd love to imagine what that interviewer would have asked Genesis P-Orridge.

It was Joe Pyne, the original "shock-jock". He was not a very clever man; he would regularly say something that he thought was witty and then get utterly BTFO by the guest's reply.

>But who would think that long hair makes someone a woman ?
Fuck you and your gender binary constraints shitlord

*HOLDS UP A SPORK*
HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
*USING A STUDIO AS AN INSTRUMENT*
SO U TELLIN
*COMPOSING A CONCEPTUAL ALBUM*
IMA BITCH
*PLAYING IT 7/8 WITHOUT CHORUSES*
JUS CUZ I HAVE LONG HAIR?

>But who would think that long hair makes someone a woman ?
nobody? can't you see was just fucking with him (or trying to)??

Yeah I saw his LaVey interview and it was really cringy

Got a link? I'd love to see that.

But it would only be a witty thing to ask if there were a single human alive who thought that way, but that isn't the case.

sorry your aspergers prevents you from detecting the humor, my man

There is no humor to detect

yes there is, you're just too retarded. sorry

In reality, anyone who sees humor at all in that is retarded.

dude i said i'm sorry, ok? don't get mad at me, i don't judge, i'm just saying...

Sorry isn't enough. You have to admit that you were wrong.

**holds up spork**

about what? there is real humor in it. he basically tells him he looks like a woman. actually not even that. he's making a dumb joke for the sake of just 'pulling his leg'. that's basic as fuck. if you can't get it, i feel bad for you.

How did he become so famous and creative? He wasn't even able to play the guitar at the age of 20

He got better?

literally stop pretending he's one of the most influential musician of our era

no :^)

**holds up fork**

But how can he look like a woman if he has facial hair ? The interviewer doesn't even say he looks like a woman, he implies that having a certain hair style literally determines a person's sex.