/axis/

Only the Axis countries, and their friends ITT.
What would the world look like now if the Axis would have won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ePPsWQeMXY
youtube.com/watch?v=JqLsYW3tkTg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Division
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Krasny_Bor
youtube.com/watch?v=_SMawzkpcWI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy2qvq7eg9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Spanish
>Axis
kek

>In the fall of 1940, Ribbentrop made a sustained but unsuccessful effort to have Spain enter the war on the Axis side. During his talks with the Spanish foreign minister, Ramón Serrano Súner, Ribbentrop affronted Súner with his tactless behaviour, especially his suggestion that Spain cede the Canary Islands to Germany.[217] An angry Súner replied that he would rather see the Canaries sink into the Atlantic then cede an inch of Spanish territory.

I heard there was yellow niggers in this thread

>first country to join axis
>nobody remembers it
>no reparations paid

I think Spain's anti-communist, fascist stance and contribution in the form of things like Blue Division make it kinda honorary.

>join the Axis
>get moral and material backing from both; the Allies and the Axis against Soviets

If anything that made us not look like a bitch.

>Asking for your country to join the Axis AND give up some of your territories
That's not how it works, Ribbentrop.

>gooks send your men from the Philippines on a death march
>incinerate two of their cities

>Spain cede the Canary Islands to Germany
wut
why

Does it count if we traded our steel to germany and let their troops move through our land?

Oh come on, an Italian flag with an eagle is outright theft

>inb4 Cisalpine Republic, there were at least a dozen other flags in Italy, you can't call dibs on color/design combos that way

More like a help than an actual axis country

that is the RSI puppet state flag
this was the official coat of arms during fascism

bumping with axis Red Orchestra/Rising Storm wallpapers

So much was lost.

Ja, heil

>What would the world look like now if the Axis would have won?
Pretty much the same I think, or we'd be in the current state of things in some years from now (socially speaking). Technologically I wouldn't know. Most of the most important scientific breakthroughs came from former nazi scientists but were fueled via the cold war. Without the soviet union maybe the west would have seen a slower scientific evolution

Also though, RSI was formed after the armistice and Franco openly denied entering the Axis to Hitler, vis-à-vis. So, fascist but not axis

We will listen

>Finland
>Axis
Literally shot Germans to gtfo under Stalin's orders. Also invaded Western Estonia in Soviet uniforms which Hitler told to protect in order to secure Finland.

if ww1 was a succes ottomans may have lived a couple more years

We sent a a pregnant Jew to Germany, does this count?

hey guys can America join your thread?

I claim the right to participate because Henry Ford, Walt Disney and IBM were sympathetic to the cause.

spanish division azul comrade here.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ePPsWQeMXY

Yes you only joined because the eternal anglo forced you to

Kjeh kjeh ;)

>Republic of China
>Axis
>Philippines
>Axis
What the flying fuck. Those countries fought against Axis powers.

And Turkey was neutral but Pro-Allies.

I sometimes play the game but nearly all servers are empty its really sad

Hitler spoke of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqLsYW3tkTg

>jap lovers
you can get the fuck

servers around here arent

yeah 500 ping Amerikano servers I see them sometimes T_T

>turey
>axis
İsmet paşa was literally shitting himself when in bed because he was scared that hitlers diplomats would pay him a visit.

Joining the axis would mean immideate invasion by the soviets

Wish I could fight in the pyreenees killing Bolsheviks united with my folk.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Turkey could have fucked up Soviet Union, Turks are highly militaristic and good soldiers, same as finns.

soviets was allready zerg rushing to western front and turkey man, Turkey was highly outnumbered

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Division
If Spain would have committed more we could have destroyed Soviet Union, if Turkey joined then it would be game over for Soviets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Krasny_Bor
youtube.com/watch?v=_SMawzkpcWI

Similar to the soviet union
>conquer a significant part of the world
>stop expansion at a certain point
>rule the country with an iron fist
>revolts among the people
>collapse

Filthy scum.

But just would have been fully exterminated.

*jews

50. Infanterie-Division of the German Army integrated mostly by Spanish falangist volunteers. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross (German: Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes). The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was awarded by the Third Reich to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership.

Kameradens!
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy2qvq7eg9I

Wir Kampf Für Heimat, Freiheit, und Volk!

I consider myself a patriot. I sympathize with many fascist ideas and specially with the Nouvelle Droite of Alain de Benoist, but definitely I do not support Nazism.

Nazism was an anti-European movement, they tried to destroy other European peoples like the Slavs, rather than join and support the Russian patriots who fought against communism. They also turned the glorious German nationalism into a joke, a macabre joke.

Stupid Jew, you are inferior to Spaniards, you can not lead or create contexts for us.

Get expelled again faggot.

This is the first time someone called me Jew. Pretty funny coming from a circumcised user.