last.fm/user/STABW0UND
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/Jenny_Death
last.fm/user/lakaii738
last.fm/user/newplaylist-
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina, Johnny Cash, The Rolling Stones, Guillaume Dufay, Doc Watson & Clarence Ashley, Hobart Smith, Bob Dylan, John Fahey, Roscoe Holcomb, Penthouse Apartment, Henry Thomas, Woody Guthrie, Dock Boggs, Oscar Brand, Buell Kazee, Lee Hazlewood, Robert Johnson, Wallace House, Doc Watson and Mississippi John Hurt.

but if i post mine everyone will laugh at me

last.fm/user/keithtripley

last.fm/user/firechao

fuck bot commenters

haHAA

>Last 1 month I have been into Stars of the Lid, Death Grips, Butthole Surfers, Burial, Radiohead, Amon Düül II, Tom Waits, James Blake, Fiona Apple, Björk, John Frusciante, Fennesz, Tortoise, Global Communication, Nicolas Jaar, PJ Harvey, Gridlock, JPEGMAFIA, Organized Konfusion and LFO.

last.fm/user/hippopcrates
do it, nerd

last.fm/user/Padocore

last.fm/user/VitoLucente

tear me to pieces

last.fm/user/Sunnywaifu
ill tear that boypussy 2 pieces if yu know what i mean

what scrobbler would you guys recommend that actually works, getting tired of using the one last fm provides

MusicBee has scrobbler built in

last.fm/user/Todestrieb-

>Last 1 month I have been into Aidan Coughlan, Death in June, Tollund Men, Death Kneel, Solid Space, Född Död, Atrax Morgue, Smog, Truce, S.Maharba, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, Cremation Lily, I DO NOT LOVE., An Ordered Life, Varg, Iggy Pop, Coil, Discordance Axis, Bodychoke and Oppenheimer Analysis.

I've gotten bot messages never bot comments tho
lol

universalscrobbler.invitationstation.org/

last.fm/user/rixsterr1

last.fm/user/Blueberry_Tea

Last 1 month I have been into BABYMETAL, Peste Noire, Trist, Absurd, Darkspace, Ultravox, Dernière Volonté, King Crimson, Xasthur, Die Weisse Rose, Gaë Bolg and the Church of Fand, Deathspell Omega, The Days of the Trumpet Call, Snowy Red, Ludwig van Beethoven and Talk Talk.

last.fm/user/CobyKalinka

Recommend me some albums dudes

last.fm/user/Rube0275

Last 7 days I have been into Arcangelo Corelli, Nino Rota, Robert Prince, The Jam, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Leonard Cohen, David Bowie, Nacho Vegas, Violent Femmes, Yes, Thelonious Monk, U2, Bark Psychosis, Fates Warning, Radiohead, Spiritualized, Can, Swans, Grant Green and Philip Glass.

last.fm/user/blqbrd

hlbatp:/w./st.fu/serww/ltqrdb

prd:///wttw.aqslt.fmuser/blhwb

last.fm/user/blqbrd

last.fm/user/NANCHONS

Last 1 month I have been into Lush, Marillion, Vangelis, Yes, UK, Jon Anderson, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Porcupine Tree, Gentle Giant, Aphrodite's Child, Big Big Train, Steven Wilson, King Crimson, Iamthemorning, Eloy, Wishbone Ash, Return to Forever, Steve Reich, The Verve and The Charlatans.

last.fm/user/gandasommano

Last 1 month I have been into Death Grips, Mac DeMarco, Meshuggah, Childish Gambino, MF DOOM, Ahab, Animals as Leaders, DJ Shadow, Krallice, Coroner, Skyforest, James Blake, John Zorn, Earl Sweatshirt, Noisia, Vektor, Chimp Spanner, Doom, Midnight Odyssey and Orelha Negra.

ur so quirky xDDDDD

thanks you're pretty quirky yourself

consider suicide fag

sup faggots
last.fm/user/LiptonConjure
rec me something cool

sup sup

last.fm/user/cookedbacon

>I'm into Radiohead, Sufjan Stevens, The Microphones, Kanye West, Talk Talk, Joanna Newsom, St. Vincent, David Bowie, Björk, Kendrick Lamar, My Bloody Valentine, Vampire Weekend, Mark Hollis, The Beach Boys, Duster, Everything Everything, Nick Drake, Animal Collective, Fishmans and Arcade Fire.

>I'm into Andrew Jackson Jihad, alt-J, Crywank, Neutral Milk Hotel, Kanye West, Pat The Bunny, Death Grips, Kid Cudi, Wingnut Dishwashers Union, patron saint of bridge burners, Defiance, Ohio, Paul Baribeau, Vance Joy, Ramshackle Glory, Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains, Yung Lean, Cage the Elephant, The Smiths, Spoonboy and Elvis Depressedly.

last.fm/user/jeffmangumman

last.fm/es/user/Splastico

Feel free to comment bois

They won't, post it.

>Last 1 month I have been into Death Grips, Tame Impala, Radiohead, Kanye West, Swans, Daniel Johnston, Tyler, the Creator, Beach House, Misfits, Parquet Courts, Sufjan Stevens, Ween, Oneohtrix Point Never, Wavves, Infected Mushroom, The Strokes, Xiu Xiu, St. Vincent, Arca and Queens of the Stone Age.

last.fm/user/anhero24

last.fm/user/freeswat

i'm lonely, is it due to my plebian taste?

last.fm/user/narrow_minded

I'm into Beach House, Logic, alt-J, TOKiMONSTA, Black Honey, Glass Animals, Duke Ellington, Kendrick Lamar, NxxxxxS, Vince Guaraldi Trio, 「fluence」, Ella Fitzgerald, Fluence, The Internet, Sweater Beats, Michael Bublé, Mura Masa, XXYYXX, Count Basie Orchestra and Millennium Jazz Music.

also added

>Last 1 month I have been into Violent Soho, Parquet Courts, Bomb the Music Industry!, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Jay Reatard, Defiance, Ohio, Jeff Rosenstock, together PANGEA, METZ, White Reaper, PUP, Pat The Bunny, Ramshackle Glory, Andrew Jackson Jihad, The Babies, The Taxpayers, Black Lips, Nana Grizol, Weezer and Fuzz.

Leave the dog alone!

here comes the pleb

>I'm into Radiohead, The National, Arcade Fire, Broken Social Scene, Yo La Tengo, Stars, Modest Mouse, Land of Talk, Atoms for Peace, Swans, Pink Floyd, The Constantines, Fugazi, Can, Wilco, Grizzly Bear, Neko Case, Caribou, The War on Drugs and Flying Lotus.

last.fm/user/LoliWeeaboo
animefags unite

here for my daily post

www.last.fm/user/robospacebabes

last.fm/user/Kanouse

Last 7 days I have been into Black Sabbath, Dio, Paul McCartney, Ozzy Osbourne, Paul Gilbert, Motörhead, Mastodon, Rainbow, David Bowie, Electric Light Orchestra, Heaven & Hell, Toxik, Anthrax, Coroner, Queens of the Stone Age, Baroness, Intronaut, Sodom, Steve Vai and Steven Wilson.

Last 1 month I have been into Melt-Banana, Current 93, Belbury Poly, The Focus Group, Joanna Newsom, Radiohead, Ryan Amon, Death in June, Mgła, Voltaire, Dear Eloise, Liturgy, Malicorne, She's Beautiful, Eric Zann, Bell Witch, The Beach Boys, AUN, Carpathian Forest and Gris.
www.last.fm/user/el1er4to

last.fm/user/alicemizuki

Nice Capaldi post m80

last.fm/user/SquidCudi
my shit sucks

Joanna Newsom has a huge horse mouth

Last 1 month I have been into Blouse, Bad Brains, The Replacements, Mission of Burma, This Mortal Coil, Cranes, Einstürzende Neubauten, Le Tigre, Iggy Pop, Medicine, Red House Painters, The Cranberries, The Chameleons, The Ecstasy of Saint Theresa, B*Witched and Windy & Carl.
last.fm/user/meganbeebuzzly

semen demon fluid druid

last.fm/user/flexyourgold

studies show music this decade is truly the best same with fashion

and that just makes her more beautiful

last.fm/user/mevnisfIItmvrdg

Last 3 months I have been into Liturgy, The Books, The Brave Little Abacus, Enter Shikari, Titus Andronicus, Cardiacs, Animal Collective, Sufjan Stevens, Alan Watts, Nana Grizol, Autechre, Blackbird Raum, Gustav Mahler, Korn, My Chemical Romance, NMZS, Hop Along, Linkin Park, Grimes and Incubus.

i switched too foobar yesterday, i don't even know whether i should bother setting up scrobbling from there
y/n?

last.fm/user/hjeg

>Last 7 days I have been into The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Nokturnal Mortum, The Angels of Light, Vashti Bunyan, 坂本龍一, Nick Drake, The Fiery Furnaces, Tom Waits, Vektor, Frank Zappa, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Don Caballero, Joanna Newsom, Megadeth, Boards of Canada, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Akron/Family, The Olivia Tremor Control and Agalloch.

good shit lad

last.fm/user/JOE_THE_LOSER

last.fm/user/undefined1337

Last 7 days I have been into Bones, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Oddisee, JMSN, Kaytranada, L'Orange, Madvillain, MF DOOM, DANGERDOOM, Earl Sweatshirt, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, L'Orange & Jeremiah Jae, Tool, $uicideboy$, Aphex Twin, Bones & Dylan Ross, Bones & Grandmilly, clipping. and Death Grips.

>last.fm/user/Econolodge

>I'm into Sonic Youth, Father, David Bowie, Travi$ Scott, Gucci Mane, Kanye West, Radiohead, Guided by Voices, DJ Rashad, Antipop Consortium, Migos, Metro Zu, Danny Brown, Denzel Aquarius'killa Curry, Main Attrakionz, Parquet Courts, Chad VanGaalen, Young Thug, Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire and The Dismemberment Plan.

Drop recs guys

last.fm/user/AnnySandy
Last 1 month I have been into Alex G, Car Seat Headrest, Peach Kelli Pop, Frankie Cosmos, Elliott Smith, James Blake, Porches, Beach Fossils, Grimes, Colleen Green, Weezer, Oliver Houston, My Bloody Valentine, Jessy Lanza, Hinds, Spook Houses, Jai Paul, Jam City, Beach House and The Microphones.

follow if we got anything in common
hope i dont get flamed for csh

Last 12 months I have been into Modest Mouse, Bárbara Eugênia, Zaz, Radiohead, Mac DeMarco, Eleanor Friedberger, Jorge Ben, Chico Buarque, Courtney Barnett, Marisa Monte, Kakkmaddafakka, Bárbara Eugênia e Chankas, Portishead, The Beatles, El Efecto, Pitty, Blank Banshee, Letuce, Daft Punk and Ana Moura.
last.fm/pt/user/Eric_Goulart

Please ignore the greenday.

last.fm/user/Josiah_Nugent

epic

last.fm/user/umezono

come talk to me about music

Last 1 month I have been into J. Cole, Delroy Edwards, Muslimgauze, UNISON SQUARE GARDEN, BUMP OF CHICKEN, 808 State, Kenmochi Hidefumi, The Du, Solar Fields, Douglas Wood, The Notorious B.I.G., Momus, Aesop Rock, Eric Peters, Mac DeMarco, The Artist Formerly Known As Moby, Desk, James Harpham, Jaylib and Baka Beyond.

Last 7 days I have been into Fire! Orchestra, Ptaki, Bixiga 70, Rezo Glonti, Seaside Lovers, Jack J, Jakob Buchanan, Ritornell, Juan Atkins, Moritz von Oswald, Victor Rice & Bixiga 70, Egopusher, Jun Fukuda, The Magic Carpathians, Fennec, LAUDA, Melodie, Silk Road Assassins, Another Level, Cloud 9 and DJ Sprinkles.

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan

it's a me, logan

last.fm/user/STABW0UND

Last 7 days I have been into BABYMETAL, DeepChord presents Echospace, Sufjan Stevens, Death Grips, Coil, White Zombie, The Gerogerigegege, Autechre and Godspeed You! Black Emperor.

Just a reminder, but we all love you Logan!

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

Last 7 days I have been into Coaltar of the Deepers, Death Grips, The Conet Project, Atols, Vince Staples, Justice, 385, Bones, Jay Reatard, Tame Impala, The Blood Brothers, Ween, Odesza, Simon Finn, Slint, Venetian Snares, *shels, Björk, daoko and The Knife.

i don't

Mac DeMarco, Sufjan Stevens, Modern Baseball, M83, James Blake, The Avalanches, Animal Collective, Aphex Twin, Kanye West, Kyuss, Massive Attack, Skream, Death Grips, DJ Shadow, My Bloody Valentine, Burial, The Strokes, Vampire Weekend, Bloc Party and Joy Orbison.

I'm into Zayn, 鷺巣詩郎, Rihanna, 植松伸夫, Zedd, Shawn Mendes, Troye Sivan, Haywyre, Kygo, Zara Larsson, Gwen Stefani, Selena Gomez, soundTeMP, 下村陽子, 浜渦正志, Bob Marley & The Wailers, OJ Law, Sia, Jerome Price and John Mayer.

Normie reporting in.

i love myself as well, thanks
and you, i love you

I'm into The Beach Boys, Big Black, Slint, David Bowie, Animal Collective, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Ween, Unwound, Can, Genesis, Swans, Don Caballero, Shellac, Frank Zappa, My Bloody Valentine, Kate Bush, Radiohead, The Olivia Tremor Control, Galaxie 500 and Rapeman.

last.fm/user/celticsbnc
hmu ;^)

I'm into Nine Inch Nails, Yann Tiersen, Boards of Canada, Muse, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Sigur Rós, Ólafur Arnalds, Pink Floyd, Above & Beyond, Rammstein, The Offspring, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Frédéric Chopin, The Prodigy, Foo Fighters, Dream Theater, El Otro Yo, Explosions in the Sky and The Chemical Brothers.

last.fm/user/cheyvan

last.fm/user/Jenny_Death

last.fm/user/lakaii738

could someone rec me something i've just been listening to the same three songs over and over all day

last.fm/user/newplaylist-

bump