>whites fighting other whites over who's the least masculine
l o l

op post your face, you're almost certainly a nu male

it's part of the look

shows they're "sensitive" nerdy bookish types

>essential nu male bands
OP's favorites

found the numales

Hey buddy, f you. Two fingers in your general direction. You just don't respect women that's why they don't like you. *sips craft beer* *listens to AJJ* *donates $500 to twitch streamer*

velvet underground

I know dude. These guys are just bitter virgins. Probably DRUMPF supporters lol. Ever heard of this little band called The Decemberists bro?

>be a programmer
>surrounded by these faggots every single day

i hate my job desu

tv on the radio

I'm glad beards are dying out with hipsterdom. I can finally be too lazy to shave without having to deal with "hurr beard culture" people.

> nu male

Why is Sup Forums trying to force that meme?

Entry level indie music

>tfw not white, not balding, not bearded, and have 20/20 vision

feels good

So are these guys basically just the new hipster?

nah they're just redditors

>mods are butthurt numales that will delete this thread
they will delete this thread because no one cares about the "music related question" you have posed

andrew jackson jihad is the only answer

you just know some gamergate sperg made that picture

I am the nuest male. Prove me wrong.

They are hipsters. All the hipster types that used be the flannel wearing sorts with 30s style mustaches are dressing like that now.

Though, the "dressing poorly and having poor hygiene ironically" thing is dying out. All the counterculture fashion icons on instagram are shaving their beards, getting sleeker haircuts, and wearing nice clothes. I suspect the flannel with 30s mustache look will be gone outside a few isolated communities by 2020.