Is there any "artist" who blows quite so hard as this fedora tipping meme man?

Is there any "artist" who blows quite so hard as this fedora tipping meme man?

He's pretty bad but yeah

>neo-mu

elitist war now

If you like the music of Nick Cave then you have the sensibilities of a 15 year old.

Is this statement meant to be ironic?

Is your continuing to play video games past the age of 14 meant to be ironic?

Probably Grimes.

What do you expect? He's an Australian shitposter with rhythm.

but he's christian

No surprise that this is the level of discussion provided by those who fall for the meme of Nick Cave. The man is a walking video game.

his son died dude lay off

The future of Sup Forums is reading this post right now and believing that Nick Cave is anything less than one of the greatest living songwriters. Neo-mu is fucking cancer.

Tom Waits

Guess it's what he deserves for all of his tryhard grimdark edgy shit. Write a fucking "murder ballad" about your dead son you australian cunt, lmao.

user you don't need to use reverse psychology to get Sup Forums to like him.

>insults someone for playing video games
>while he is posting on Sup Forums

huh? i'm in my mid-20's and dig his work. his earlier stuff is quite juvenile but his more recent stuff isn't bad at all. Push the Sky Away, Boatman's Call, Abattoir Blues, and Dig, Lazarus, Dig have some great tunes in them. sucks about his son, though. that's some sad shit.

>i'm in my mid-20's
Doesn't stop your musical sensilbilities from being trapped at the level of an adolescent.

ah, the middle school virgin comes out to play.

I am 39 years old and I have had sex with 6 women.

Keep crying though Cavebabby.

all of rock n roll is somewhat juvenile. you can say the same about any pop act, too. i think your imbecilic absolutism says more about you than the actual musician or his fanbase.

>lying to people over an anonymous website

Fingers aren't women, user.

>all of rock n roll is somewhat juvenile
The adults among us stop listening to video game tier genres like pop and rock and roll.

juvenile is good, especially for rock
he's not tho, he's more of an edgelord
his music is stuffy and pretentious

Electric guitarist who wants to be respected like a classical musician/writer but doesn't want to put in the effort to become those things, so he just makes gimmicky guitar wank that would have been called "post-rock" had anyone else made it.

but you still visit Sup Forums's music forum that is filled with high school kids for reasons unexplained? i mean, it's okay not to like Nick Cave's music, no one cares, mate. why post about it? seems you're stuck in an adolescent mindset that revels in poking fun of others yet proclaims he is the adult and the music he listens to is adult music. get over yourself, guy. you're far more juvenile and judgmental than anything in Nick Cave's music.

Can't tell if you're a pleb or just posting bait.

The most sophisticated thing you can do is devote your energy to crushing the unsophisticated. If you are not actively seeking to destroy your enemies at every moment then you can't care very much about art. If there is a Nick Cave fan near me and I'm not slapping him in the face while calling him a juvenile cheetoboy then I'd be enabling cultural infantilization.

>I am 39 years old and I have had sex with only 6 women.

Michael Gira

wow. you're not the 39 year old who had sex with 6 women, are you? bit full of yourself, mate, and with the outlook of a mentally stunted adolescent at that.

>I am 39 years old and I have had sex with 6 women.