Apologize to this man RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Apologize to this man RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Sorry I told everyone I know that your music is fucking awful and has no redeeming qualities.

OK. I'm sorry I don't know who you are, man.

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

its the gorrliaz man

hey jesse

sorry you couldn't follow up beautiful soul

You mean like from the "Less I Know the Better" video? I love Tame Impala!

only if he apologizes to nardwuar

>you will never hang out with blur and beat up nardwuar then sing the woo hoo song

IM SORRY THAT EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER DONE OTHER THAN GORRILAZ (ST), G SIDES, & DEMON DAYS ARE OBJECTIVE SHIT

he should've punched that obnoxious faggot in the teeth

im sorry damon

all the people shitposting about damon are in fact noel Gallagher

>disliking nardwuar
take your own life, ideally in a slow and painful way. instead of your life flashing before you your dying thoughts will be of regret for this single awful opinion you hold

Lol fuck nardwuar

I wish Damon and the other guy helped the drummer bully that bitch more

see i bet you think thurston "cuck me" moore was in the right too

Oh, in that case I'm not sorry because the Gorillas are boring.

>48 years old

Hell be fine

Damon, I'm sorry, and although it shall expose me as a massive pleb, I am man enough to admit that Gorillaz is the reason I am so passionately interested in music today.

ha pleb

>no sassy 90's britpop damon bf

What?

Demon days was the first album I ever owned. I listened to that shit 'til it was more scratched than a 90s DJ set.

More rare damons itt please

>All these fucking Gorillaz plebs ITT

Holy fuck. They're good too but go listen to Blur you plebs.

>correction

Listen to Oasis

>calling people plebs for not listening to blur
kek

I'm going to smash your head into a car door if you don't apologize for that RIGHT NOW

SHUT THE FUCK UP GALLAGHER

>Ctrl+f shite
>no answers
blur is shite

only if he apologizes first to jarvis cocker for being a shitty version of him.

>you never got one of the mogwai shirts

I'm going to unapologize twice as hard if you say that again.

I suppose you are right.

Pulp was better than both of them.

qq cry moar n00b

you have to be a huge dipshit to think some overly friendly to the point of creepiness fuccboi whose entire interviews only consist of name dropping stupid scene shit is cool

I saw Damon Albarn at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

it is cool. he also gives them nice rare records and other goodies in return for their patience. his videos are entertaining from a musical history standpoint and are actually quite interesting just as an exercise in testing how genuine the courteous face artists put on for the media really is

I saw Damon Albarn at a Tesco in Essex yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a prick and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him 'avin a giggle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I'm sorry that you are the worst musician of all time.

Milky Ways are called Mars Bars in Bongland.

we have smaller (and better) milky ways though

Gorillaz are pretty good but Blur are absolute garbage

Damon here. Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the Oasis doc premiere in October.

Supersonic innit

Blur > Gorillaz
Why? Because 13 and Think Tank are better than any Gorillaz albums.

>he will never be your dad

All I did was pretend you were in the Real IRA.

If anything you should thank me for hardening yur image.

and another thing, you did look really unhappy a little while ago, we were worried about you

>you will never smoke some peyote around a campfire with Damon, some negroes, and Mr. Tembo

Music for this feel?

>smoke some peyote
Dude, are you telling me that we can smoke it as well?

why?

why does he have coffee in his pocket