ITT: NU male core

ITT: NU male core

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xQXFWxJ8fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really want to see what all the people pushing the nu male meme look like.

What exactly is "nu male" about this album?

Keep this crap on Sup Forums. You fucking Stormkiddies only shit up this site.

They're all betas

I met a Sup Forums poster the other day

Surprise, surprise: He was a literal autist who looks like a Ben Garrison caricature

He wouldn't shut the fuck up about how random things were somehow "degenerate" and he kept talking in greentext cadence.

I hope that's the last time I meet a Sup Forums shitposter IRL.

you might be a newfag if you think nu male started on Sup Forums

Oh, I'm sure. Anyone who sperges out at people they don't like via anonymous memeing is likely to be a beta. I just think it'd be funny to see evidence of it.

>Tea
>Motto
>MODS

you couldnt possibly pick a more nu male band than this one.

"pair"
"cur"
"feel"

Eh. Im actually an arts student an alot of art and culture nowadays really is frankly disgustingly degenerate. Its shock value for no other reason than attracting your short attention span for like 2 minutes. Im thinking we need a return to grounded realism in the arts. Too much of it is overly representative of the prententious yuppie assholes living in major cities like NY and La

Cucks who get off on calling themselves nu-males.

kek

>maniac
>suicide
>passion
yep nope

>realism
Pleb

>cum
>feel
>pee

fool
hidden
dread

look at this shit. epitome of degenerate nu male phenomenon in our culture

youtube.com/watch?v=2xQXFWxJ8fQ

Sub Pop will sign fucking anything nowadays, huh?

>that ending

not homophobic but srsly thas nasty

Crush Fool Flesh

Leave
Flesh
Read

>flesh, weed, malice
Not too bad, this is one of my favorite albums.

>cum
>suicide
>pee

I think this is telling me something.

"Degenerate" is a meme and has been since the second person made art after the first.

tell us when you've made a revolutionary realist piece then user

>crush
>mad
>meme
wew

21 Pilots

the point of realism is to be counter revolutionary. to bring things back when things have gotten to the point of meaninglessness as theyve gotten now. the mentality of always seeking that new "revolution" is whats gotten us to this point. there are people that can sell empty blank canvasses as art, and it fucking works. its ridiculous.

and your solution is to just drop everything and go back to go back to doing boring realism. sorry, but I'd far prefer some interesting shit coupled with pretentiousness over something that was mastered literally hundreds of years ago and is now mostly romanticized by the type of people who unironically use the term degenerate to describe anything.

>fool
>secret
>suicide
H-Help

>Enigma
>Cut
>Malice

damn that's pretty edgy, never knew I was such an edgy cunt

bail, fool, leave

damn....

>fool
>secret
>leave

He was talking about Magic: The Gathering decks, not high art.

why are you trying to gender music if it's good music it doesn't matter what stereotype it falls under fuck off and go to pol

>sin
>suicide
>none
100% accurate

>pogo
>suicide
>crush

its not boring, it means something. the point of realism is to tell a story of life as it actually is with paintings.

what we have now...is bullshit. it isnt telling a story, it isnt anything but a bunch of metaphysical bullcrap representations of a simple idea thats warped to seem deeper and more complicated than it actually is. its empty, and it actually is fucking boring. everyones trying to seem like theyre deeper than they actually are and that makes everything stupid shallow. kanyes a pretty apt icon for what im talking about. his music is bullshit. his message is bullshit. what he represents is bullshit. its all bullshit. theres no realness, no message its all hype built on hype. thats the real meaning of boring. not realism which is actually about showing and telling people the reallity of life for the vast majority of people, not these yuppie assholes with their heads firmly stuck up their own asses

>This is not my beautiful wife

literally getting cucked

>passion coke past
:))) i like it

made
fool
crush

that's bro- and college girl-core

see pic related

>man
>sex
>naked

It's n-not what you think.

I wasn't saying that realist art in itself is boring or doesn't mean anything, what I'm saying is that it's been explored to the point that doing anything more specifically focusing on it is silly and uninteresting. I guess the term to use would be that it's played out.
also, attempting to generalize an entire movement using a pop icon who is unrelated to it and just acts in a pretentious manner is pretty retarded. that's not even mentioning the fact that you're implying art exists specifically to tell a story, which is one of the most absurd things I've ever heard. maybe you could try judging modern and postmodern art by it's conceptual basis rather than its outward 'pretentious' appearance sometime, you'd probably at least be able to appreciate some of it.

leave malice crush

Hello, are you me?

Art exists to communicate. Its a language. Most people take that to mean that it exists to communicate whatever bs is inside their own emotional states or life story or whatever. And theres a place for that, but its not supposed to be all of it.

I get modern and postmodern art. I get that they way it sends its message is somewhat unnconventional.

But theres something wrong when they manner in which to send the message is so convulated understanding the message is tiers more complicated than the actual message itself, which it turns out is 9/10 the most inane simple bs like "modern society is bad guise"

>secrets
>none
>ass

and to say that an entire genre of art is explored fully is in itself a dumb statement. A genre of art is never done, its always continously evolving. there are ways to do realist art that arent bound to strict reproductions of real world objects

>Lust
>fool
>past
Lustful past? Wow

people in LA aren't pretentious lmao

it sent a message in the 40's and 50's.
now that smearing shit on a canvas is mainstream it no longer represents the same thing. it represents exactly what it used to be against, which is the hilarious irony of contemporary progressiveness, in all areas, in a nutshell.

do numales even listen to music. i feel like it would just be top 40.

>crush
>fool
>leave

heh

....Vampire Weekend
[spoiler]Tame Impala[/spoiler]

>Cum
>ELO (Electric Light Orchestra)
>Civ (Civilization V?)

Sounds accurate