Best b-side compilations ever?

Best b-side compilations ever?
Pic definitely related

Hairspray Queen is so good lol

untitled unmastered

Kid B

Disk 2 is Kid C

Amnesiac has fucking great B sides, TKOL's may be even better t b h

Louder than bombs the smiths, only band whos b sides blows most other bands a side

back off plebs GOAT b-sides moving through

THAT FACT THE

quads definitely do not lie

>the fact that Dive was a b-side for Nirvana

Incredible rock band and if you disagree you probably have shit taste.

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors" could possibly have with "Life In a Glasshouse"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Radiohead's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 12 months ago, and after the utter flop of Kid A they've now given up writing truly new music altogether?

this is arguably the worst copy pasta ever

Which makes it the best ever

Half of the Kyuss best of album was b sides, rarities, and live bootlegs, so I'll go with that.

Somebody just spoonfeed me, what tracks from Insecticide are not available on any other Nirvana release whatsoever?

The songs "Hairspray Queen", "Aero Zeppelin", and "Big Long Now" were officially unreleased at the time, as well as the versions of "Been a Son", "Aneurysm", and "(New Wave) Polly", which are different from the versions previously released on the Blew EP, the "Smells Like Teen Spirit" single, and the Nevermind record, respectively.

D-sides

Some of the tracks on the B-sides disk of this outshine most of the tracks on Abacab desu