Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/lcd-soundsystem/51238
inweekly.net/wordpress/?p=1896
youtube.com/watch?v=yet2Q0M32GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jHvENNuoces
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

courtney killed kurt

Paul is dead

Jim Morrison died of a coke overdose in a club bathroom stall, maybe even faked his own death

Jimi Hendrix was murdered by his manager (don't actually believe this one)

Lorde is in her 30s

David Bowie died in 2006 and his last two albums were Tony Visconti solo projects that reconstructed Bowie's voice via computer.

Elliot Smith was murdered

Freddie mercury was a gayfag

this isn't a rumor, my buddy's band opened for them once and the vocalist confirmed it

believe what u wanna believe though

lmao

these are all facts though

All of Kanye's albums post-2009 were ghost written.

This is pretty reasonable really.

Klaatu were actually The Beatles (in some songs)

LCD Soundsystem breakup was gawker-tier publicity stunt to disguise Murphy's age induced fatigue

this is very probable, he had to take roids to record Dance Yrself Clean, and probably also took them for the MSG show

Not possible

i'll believe you either way but source on roids?

he said it in an interview kek
nme.com/news/lcd-soundsystem/51238

>age induced fatigue
He's only 46

Levitation Fest was canceled this year because the Austin city government paid the bookers to cancel it last minute

Jim didn't do coke. His drugs of choice were pot, booze, and LSD. Don't believe the lies about his heroin use - that was made up to cover his murder.

Brian Jones' death wasn't a suicide or misadventure.

Zappa and Jim Morrison had ties to the CIA and MK Ultra

Bull shit

Baby molested the Hot Boys

most sports players are either executed or tricked into involvement in sex scandals by 35

It's not a rumor, it's true.

>Valentine: Not really. I don’t think we ever played a show together, but back then we ran into them all the time. Jack (White) sang on “(Danger!) High Voltage,” which was a big part of us being recognized. They weren’t necessarily friends, but more acquaintances.

inweekly.net/wordpress/?p=1896

I like this and want to see where you're going with this. I had a feeling there was a conspiracy behind the cancellation and want ideas

Beethoven waz kangs n sheit.

youtube.com/watch?v=yet2Q0M32GQ

I've never heard this rumor, but I believe it. Sounds exactly like him.

Why would the city want it canceled? Wouldn't they want it to go on for the tourism money?

Some of the music that exists in Sonic the Hedgehog 3 today was composed by Michael Jackson.

not a rumor, it was recently confirmed

my favorite is the Andrew WK one.

What was the confirmation? Everyone admits he made music for it, but there are still a lot of sources that say it was all replaced at the last minute.

I don't know actually. It's just fishy to me that it was canceled the day before due to a weather forecast that seemed uncertain at best

Eric Andre is the greatest man who ever lived.

You have to remember that they had the festival when the weather was awful either the year before or pretty close still so they were overly paranoid I think. Was it the day before that it was canceled?

>this sounds like a Diplo song
>Battlefield Earth should've been a Tyler Perry movie
normally i find him annoying but this shit kills me

(you)

Taylor Swift is transgendered

Chris can play jazz

Think this isn't that believable but her being a closet lesbian is pretty believable I think.

I could see them canceling it because Austin has too many events for a city with such garbage infrastructure you literally can't go anywhere when there's an event going on and they have them constantly

I've read that during SXSW the city just stops?

Post or pre OP though

Yup the public transportation is complete shit you can't go anywhere and there's also no where to park which means traffic literally everywhere all the time

inside.

who on earth would write the blach asshole line other than a mentally instable celebrity. it is more plausible the other way around but i assume that kanye just went crazy at some point in his life

The original Miley Cyrus was killed and her body was dumped in the desert.

i was actually thinking this but pre college dropout stuff. his quality is in the shitter

Phil Anselmo paid for Dimebag's death.

dubs confirm
?

Cliff Burton was killed

Kanye loves Kanye.

Piero Scaruffi is at least one of The Residents

Guns n Roses will never get back togethe-

Oh.

Pfff yeah right

There was the rumour that they were actually The Beatles under an alias. I don't think that's likely, but I've always thought it possible that at least one of the Beatles (probably George) would have, at some point, contributed to one of their albums in some way. Apparently George and Ringo thought the Meet The Residents cover was hilarious.

Biggie and Pac faked their deaths to go and live on a tropical island where they can have a homosexual relationship with each other and no one can judge them

aaron ellis is dead

nah, the man was bisexual

I heard that his parties are fucking hard

Bollocks. What's gay about a moustached man dressed as a woman singing about wanting to break free? Nothing, that's what.

>8
Captain Murphy and Flylo is the same negro

there's no ghost about it the immense number of writers and producers are credited

Rize of the Phoenix killed Jack Black's movie career.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHvENNuoces

it's a good album though

every musician who has ever died was murdered; depression, suicide, drug addiction and death by old age don't exist and were all made up by the illuminati

That explains why their music is so gay

here come dat boi
>o shit waddup
lol

Matt Groening played in the Residents for a while.