Sup Forums in 2050

These will be the global superpowers by 2050.

Other urls found in this thread:

pwc.com/gx/en/issues/the-economy/assets/world-in-2050-february-2015.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You must let us annex South America and gift us trillions of dollars to make ourselves superpower.

>Brazil
>Britain
>mfw

>implying Scotland wouldnt be free in next year

scotland will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever get independence.

>free

Free to do what, daft cunt? Ruin themselves?

>EU
>surviving past 2030
>Brazil

China and the USA will be main power, perhaps Russia too

i think the CANZUK union should be called the United Empire tbqh

Vote Bolsanaro in 2018, no leftist scum.

FREE SCOTLAND

I think you mean these

This triggers me so HART!

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND!

ER STRAFE ES!

fucking hell, how old will the Queen be by 2050?

>united empire
it would be called the United Commonwealth

we can dream, friend
:^)

:)

So we get bumped out of the world's top 7 economies in 2050 for some ridiculous Anglosphere pipedream?

Truth

1 word: wall

the USA will be 70% hispanic
the British Empire will be 40% Muslim, 30% Hindu, 20% Chink, 5% Sikh, 5% Anglo
The EU will be 80% Muslim and African
Russia will be in its final days
China will have colonised half of Africa by then

Should distance ourselves from the word commonwealth lest the pooinloos try to horn in on it desu.

is the wall supposed to do something to mexico? lol if anytihng they finally stop sucking usa cock and rise on their own

I was doing a meme, but I suppose it would cut off the cartels and force mexico to sort their shit out, maybe even have a revolution to get rid of the corruption for the time being

Trump's 'wall' is both physical and political, the physical wall will stop illegals but the political wall is about preventing offshoring so for example ford trying to get its manufacturing done in mexico would be stopped and all those jobs would be given to americans instead
less jobs, less money

This is bullshit.

Mexico will be in the top 10. If Argentina gets it shit together, so will they too.

I'm not sure either that Australia will be in the top 10.

>2050
>EU
no

it's not UK or Aus alone

it's UK+Aus+Can+NZ

which makes us a huge superpower

The only country that can hope to challenge the USA in the next 100 years would be a consolidated EU

>mu empurer
just as bad as niggers

>implying there won't be a 2nd American civil war in your lifetime

1,000 years old. And may she reign another 1,000 years.

pwc.com/gx/en/issues/the-economy/assets/world-in-2050-february-2015.pdf

that reptil eats human flesh, bloody pet, m8

Implying the powers that be would let any of the shitholes become powerful

global superpowers today:
1. USA
2. China?
3. no more
this

The states will never allow south America to thrive stupid.

Also, Northern Ireland will be just Ireland and a new trade union of Britain and sovereign Ireland will exist.

GRAN COLOMBIA NOW
ANNEX PANAMA
GRINGO SUPREMACY HAS TO END

why dont exterminate all irish and scots? then repopulate with nigels

>China literally removed Taiwan and put Hainan in its place

Impressive

American exceptionalism Colombia. Did you really think you had a chance? wow

This; the Americas have been our turf since at least the Monroe Doctrine.

Not very likely 2bhpham

Scotland and Ireland are the only white parts left.

why the bully, inglaterra?
your former colony has a lot of power over you too

Oh no, a more globalised world is going to lead to super states like in the book "1984"
Strewth

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.

People think parts of the commonwealth will fade when she passes, if anything I feel more love for the commonwealth and union rallying behind the next queen. The death would bring us all closer.

But I want you to thrive, you deserve to. Everyone deserves an equal shot on the continental stage. I'm just stating, as unfortunate as it is that it won't ever happen.

fuck man
I can't argue with that

reptilian entities have such long lives because their souls inhabit new bodies as needed, she is never going to really die

And here's where dumb fucks fail to understand how the world works, Ford also builds in Brasil and the UK but let's make this about Mexico since we are talkinmg suplying the US market, does the political wall also aply to Nissan and Volkswaggen? Those are not American corps and ultimately their profits are not for ostensibly US shareholders? Is Trump going to force all car manufacturers to be based in the US? Because there's also plants in Canada. Is he going to force all corps to be American as well?

It's protectionism, it's telling people what they can and they can't do with their money, and the economic gospel the US was selling the world for the last century is those unwilling to open and compete were destined to fail and become uncompetitive. How is the US a part of the global economy when it won't buy from other countries? Why should we buy anything made in America? And after Canada we are their second largest export market.

Or is this about trading ony with people you like? Trump wants to re-negotiate NAFTA, we don't have to. If he breaches international law we'll just take American investment in our country and keep it as compensation and while it will be a hard blow we'll simply try to do business with people who honor their word. We alone produce enough food and consumer goods (leg largest tv manufacturer in the world) that undercutting profits we might be able to make good deals selling to say Russia or the Chinese middle class. We could bring Iran into the 21st century if we are going for doing business for countries not aligned with the US, or we could gear up to undercut competitors in countries/areas we've already signed FTAs with like Latin America, the EU, Japan or Israel. Hell, we would still have a signed treaty with Canada I'df love to see the Americans trying to compete with their costs.

It's called a trade war, and we are not alone, Trump is also taking on China.

>protectionism
>bad

Yes, you may want to look at how things worked out for your neighbour when Chavez decided the state was taking over the economy.

Nice digits

fix

Brazil won't even exist as a federation by 2050. And the US debt bubble is already about to burst, and when that happens it's going to be a major catastrophe in the United States. China will be the only one at the toppest top.

>tfw i remember belaruss exist

Russia should have Kavkaz captured as territory

Lol as the UK becomes more and more Muslim/South Asian, Australia is becoming vastly more Chinese/East Asian to the point that it is now about 30% in the major cities and fast rising. With the UK and Canada far far down our list of trading partners as it is, our 'destiny' so to speak is certainly not in some union governed from far-away London, which in any case Australians wouldn't put up with anyway

BELARUSE'D

WTF

Step 1 : leave the EU (fuck the EU)
Step 2 : invade the commonwealth

NOTHING CAN'T STOP THIS GALLO-FRANKISH ADVANCE

DELET

>We wuz Emperors and shiet
Lay off the memes for a while lad, they're eating away at your brain cells.

China is not a global superpower.
Maybe an economic super power but definitely not global.

>Implying we will make it 'till 2050, we will be just a big crater

We have always lived in a world of empires. The empires of today are now trading blocs, unions and superstates.

It is vitally important that we not be absorbed into a German Empire or an American Empire, but forge our own future by uniting the great white Dominions and the United Kingdom herself as a unified culturally British trade empire.

What's the difference from nowadays? Those are already all the biggest economies and military forces in the world.

>Brazil
Retard

We don't want that m8

>EU
>lasting another 20 years

still not in the EU by 2050

I would believe that China, India and Russia will be the legit superpower. While the rest; US, UK Aus Can, and EU, at this point, already disintegrated because of feminism, faggotry and no more new gen.

>Brazil Ayy Lmao.

lol, more like pic related.

>West is dying
>Russia gets weaker, it will fall apart
>China gets stronger
>England is not english anymore

citation needed

>Canada
>Australia
>UK
Oh noes, the shitposting empire

This won't happen unless someone invent something more powerful than nukes.

Bioweapon?

nukes are spooks, Vanya

no one will use them

>economy

That's only one aspect of being a great power or superpower, you goofus

>Russia

Lmao

It's a shithole already and the whole eastern side is going to be part of China after the next generation

Who know, depends on situation. They already were used.

WW2 experiments of new weaponry (that is also 1000s x weaker than today's) is not comparable to modern usage of nukes.

>is British
>thinks he deserves an empire
>gives no one else their old empire

Yes, It will.

It is your separatist wet dream that won't happen.

>Experiments
Do you know what Caribbean crisis is? We were really close to fallout. And in Japan USA showed balls, that was not just an experiment.

>EU
>existing
>in 2050

It was quite literally a recorded experiment - that doesn't mean it didn't have an objective.

There have been no cases or close call nuclear events that weren't the result of accidents/false flags. No developed nation would ever use them by their own will. It's suicidal.

It will be though. The world doesn't stop moving because the UK had a hissy fit.

>Russia
>Developed nation
Pick one

Like a bigger nuke?

Idk some modern shit that can only kill humans in some area and won't cause any destructions. Nukes are pretty bad for everyone.

kek a superpower needs a competitive military in the first place

Well you're not Pakistan tier anyway. Pakis and Indians are the real threat of nuclear war

But do you see how retarded Russia is when it comes to our territory. We still haven't sign peace with Japan because of Kuriles, we have conflicted with west because of Crimea and novorossiya. If threat would be bigger and Putin world be more mad who knows what could have happen.

Sorry for grammatical mistakes I'm shitposting from a phone.

>"a hissy fit"
Okay, keep telling yourself that.

Something like microwave bomb? Thing that could kill all people and electronics in certain area without harm for infrastructure.